Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCombs & BrushesAlayna

by Alayna

"Color: PinkLETS GET FUNKY! THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A HAIR STRAIGHTENING BRUSH, LET ALONE AN ANIMAL PRINTED BRUSH!The Alayna straightening brush gives quick professional result of silky straight hair in minutes that you dreamed of, allows you get ready...

Is this worth it?
How well does this work on curly hair? Does it get close to the roots for those small baby type curls?
Start your review of Instant Hair Straightner - LED Detangling Hair Brush - Fast Natural Straight Hair Styling (Pink)!
Sacramento
I really like this brush. It straightens perfectly and doesn’t pull your hair. It also don’t to as much damage as a regula straighter would. My hair kinda straight as it is, it’s just so frizzy and this brush makes it so much easier to get ready.
via dei cappuccini 4
Professionals do not recommend using flat irons daily in contrast to straightening brushes. So, if your goal is to style your hair regularly, you better purchase the hot brush.Its light weight and good grip!! For me its better, than using iron!! Highly recommended!! 👍💯
this hair straightener is really good it's not bad at all I actually love it its a lifesaver when you're in a hurry. I've used this hair straighter a lot. my hair type is a bit oily and long but still, it's really good and a lifesaver when you're in a hurry.
Buen producto alisadora buenos colores me gustaria obtenerla por que se mira muy linda y resistente la quiera me gustaria que me la manden muchas gracias
Patna Bihar India
It is light in weight with comfortable grip. The best feature is its temperature control knob, which enables you to choose the appropriate heat level as per hair type without causing havoc on hair. It is as big as any other hair straightener, not too compact or too big, some may not find it travel friendly