BY EYE MAJIC

Eye majic instant eye shadow is the world’s first complete, state-of-the-art eye shadow application that allows you to achieve a professional makeup artist look without the fuss of brushes and pots. It can also be applied over existing make-up and/or apply on top of each other for additional color combinations. This is the solution for those who don’t have the time to apply eye shadow or the knowledge of how to apply shadow to create dramatic looking eyes. see more...

Valerie D.
Fostoria, OH
I tried this last night. I love how fast and easy it was to apply. It took me maybe 1 minute to do both eyes. The only issue I see is one eye was a little darker than the other and there really wasn't a way to make them even.
Sophie D.
Hobart
Just tried this product out and I was so impressed! Its a little messy and imprecise but its pretty quick and easy! The shadow is a lot more pigmented than I expected! I would definitely recommend, particular if you are a beginner with eyeshadow!
Amber R.
Review for: Silver Lining Shade more...
It's a great product if you are just learning how to apply eyeshadow good way to figure what color go together just remember to blend blend blend

Amazon