Instant Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse uploaded by Shannon N.

BY ULTA #97 in Self-Tanner

ULTA's Instant Bronze Sunless Tanning technology enhances natural skin tone for a bronze glow with their Instant Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse. Receive an instant healthy glow, with this lightweight and easy to apply mousse. (8.0 fl. oz) see more...

Emily B.
Hyde Park , UT
This is a great bronzing mouse! It’s most comparable to St tropez at a lower price point. I reccomend It be used with a bronzing mit. For best results make sure to wash and exfoliate well prior to use. Also avoid extreme dry areas like elbows and knees when applying. With this blending is key and practice makes perfect. After 2 or 3 applications you will be a pro!
Kaitlyn F.
Orem
Ask anyone going tanning in a tanning bed will destroy your skin, that's why I use Ulta's Sunless Tanning Mousse, it adds just enough tint to my skin to make me feel more comfortable to be in a bakini without doing the damage that the tanning bed causes
katherine P.
durham
This worked so well on my skin. I would deffinaltly reccomend this product it was gental on my skin which was deffinatly a big yes for me because my skin is so sensitive. Wasn’t bad in price. You deffnistly get what you pay for and I would highly recommend it !!
Jaime A.
Meriden
Works just as well as any other self tanner I’ve used. The mousse consistency helps spread the product evenly for the most part. I had no problems with it as far as any negative impacts on my skin (no breakouts etc)
Abby M.
Cadillac
Great product the color turns out exactly how you want it to some other products turn out orangish or darker then wanted bought at ulta and it's not harsh at all
Jessica H.
Alta Loma, CA
This version has been discontinued and now ULTA carries a newly packaged mousse. The product itself is really good as it is natural looking, has a pleasant scent, and does not go on streaky.

I get a little rebellious at times and think I can get away without using tanning mitts but please, learn from my mistakes and use a mitt with this.
I did take off one star for the pump itself. I opened a brand new bottle and it foamed once, got stuck the second time and it was pure liquid. Such a nuisance. Hopefully the newer bottle works loads better!
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I don't use much sunless tan products, but my friend had some of this one day that I tried. I liked how smooth it rubs in and feels. It is easy to rub in, but does leave an orange color.
Kala B.
Love this tanning mousse! Goes on smooth and doesn't make blotches everywhere. Makes an evenly beautiful tan. Second best tanning mousse I have ever used. I kind of like it better then the tanning lotions and sprays!
Laura B.
Columbia, SC
The mousse form of sunless tan is much more easily spreadable than a lotion is. This works great in giving a nice even glow without streaks. This product is also relatively affordable and you get what you pay for. I would definitely recommend!
Kylee F.
Pawnee, IL
I love the tan this product gives! It stays on for a long time. I don't have problems with it smudging off. It met my expectations. Gives me a nice glow as well when the sun hits it. I would recommend!