BY ULTA

ULTA's Instant Bronze Sunless Tanning technology enhances natural skin tone for a bronze glow with their Instant Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse. Receive an instant healthy glow, with this lightweight and easy to apply mousse. (8.0 fl. oz) see more...

Anne I.
I've used this about five times now, and I love it! I have decently fair skin (it's hard for me to tan in the sun basically ever) and I got the shade Medium. It's so perfect, and this bottle was my first ever purchase of a self tanner. It gives me the perfect sunkissed warmth to my skin that I had desperately been needing! From my experience it doesn't look orange on me, my husband and roommate just say I look more tan than usual. Also it has a pretty good color guard which is amazing if you're a beginner like me! And it fades nicely from what I've noticed.
Of course I shave, exfoliate, and use a glove. I don't use this on my face or recommend doing so, I just get a darker foundation but personally the shade difference from my neck to face isn't too drastic. (At least for me, using the Medium shade.) I highly recommend this. I was nervous because I see all the big YouTubers using St. Tropez or Loving Tan which is way out of my budget but this seems to do the job just beautifully.
Nora K.
Woodbridge, VA
Loved using this! I don't usually use self tanners because I don't want to be orange or have streaks but this one was awesome! Make sure you make circular motions and use a mitt to apply
Hannah G.
East Greenbush
This by far is my favorite tanning product. I’ve had so many compliments on my tan and people asking me if I came from vacation. It’s quick and easy. Plus it never looks streaky. Make sure you always apply with a mitt. I used it for work and my prom!
Kaitlyn F.
Orem
Ask anyone going tanning in a tanning bed will destroy your skin, that's why I use Ulta's Sunless Tanning Mousse, it adds just enough tint to my skin to make me feel more comfortable to be in a bakini without doing the damage that the tanning bed causes
Maddy M.
Ridgeland
Love this stuff! I'm a lover of bronzed and glowy skin and this delivers. I've used many different sunless tanning mousses and this one is just as good as the expensive brands. Make sure you shave and moisturize prior to application!
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
Love this product. Personally I don’t look orange at all. Easy to apply with a glove and not really streaky when you rub it in. I get a gorgeous glow. Only reason why it’s not 5 stars is because it takes a while to dry down
Jessica H.
Alta Loma, CA
This version has been discontinued and now ULTA carries a newly packaged mousse. The product itself is really good as it is natural looking, has a pleasant scent, and does not go on streaky.

I get a little rebellious at times and think I can get away without using tanning mitts but please, learn from my mistakes and use a mitt with this.
I did take off one star for the pump itself. I opened a brand new bottle and it foamed once, got stuck the second time and it was pure liquid. Such a nuisance. Hopefully the newer bottle works loads better!
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I don't use much sunless tan products, but my friend had some of this one day that I tried. I liked how smooth it rubs in and feels. It is easy to rub in, but does leave an orange color.
Kala B.
Love this tanning mousse! Goes on smooth and doesn't make blotches everywhere. Makes an evenly beautiful tan. Second best tanning mousse I have ever used. I kind of like it better then the tanning lotions and sprays!
Laura B.
Columbia, SC
The mousse form of sunless tan is much more easily spreadable than a lotion is. This works great in giving a nice even glow without streaks. This product is also relatively affordable and you get what you pay for. I would definitely recommend!