3 colors available

BY INSTANT AGE REWIND® THE PERFECTOR

Get Younger Looking Skin In One Easy Step 2-In-1 Pressed Powder &Amp; Smoothing Primer Instant Age Rewind The Perfector Pressed Powder Has Smoothing Primer Swirled Inside And Adds A Touch Of Radiance For A More Youthful Look. Made In Usa see more...

• I was sent this product to test and was not happy with the results ...1 Answers
  • is this worth the money?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Misty P.
Misty P.
Columbus , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very disappointed in this product. I still have to use my primer because the built in primer doesn't do anything. It is chalky feeling and doesn't blend well. I am trying to use it all so it doesn't waste but started using Revlon photo ready instead. Won't waste my money on powder with built in primer again.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Ive had and used this for a whole now and It's just okay nothing really different from your basic pressed powder doesn't really seem like the primer does anything.
Jackeline M.
Jackeline M.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was disappointed in this product. it has a slight shimmer to it and the primer doesn't really work & leaves my face chalky
Nora Q.
Nora Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was unfortunately one of my least favorite products.
I was so excited to try it because I absolutely loved the fact that it had the primer already in the formula.

Big disappointment. The shade wasn't true, and it seemed to just sit on my face rather than blend like everything else did.
Colombia E.
Colombia E.
I like to use this whenever I'm going for a simple, but proffesional look. The powder itself comes with a spiral bit of primer which really helps when I'm in a hurry.
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Sugarland, Texas
I actually like this powder foundation although it doesn't provide high coverage. The powder feels so soft and doesn't settle in your pores and lines. I use this on top of my liquid foundation and it gives me a flawless finish. Plus it has a primer formulated inside!
Beauty Junkie Expert
So disappointed. I was hoping that this product would be good for the small wrinkles that I do have. oh no. it settles in every pore and wrinkle. I am very disappointed. they need to rethink this formulation. it does the opposite of what it's supposed to do.....
Heather C.
Heather C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I lreally like this age rewind perfector as long as it is applied correctly. Leaves my face looking flawless.
Yessi T.
Yessi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a waste of money. I bought it because I wanted something light. I am normally a powder person, but I heard good reviews. First of all, it does not blend well. It looks like your skin is very dry. It does not cover imperfections and your face feels chalky. Would not recommend it especially if you have the slightest amoumt if dryness to your face
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Flint, MI
I hate this powder. It looks so chalky, I'm already very fair and I've never had this problem before. Not only does it look so bad that my boyfriend commented that I looked powdery (he never points out flaws) but the compact actually broke apart along the "primer" lines.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Holmes, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this worth the money?
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was sent this product to test and was not happy with the results at all. The product settled in my lines and accentuated my pores. I'm 32 so I don't have many lines but this instnd age rewind did the opposite. It made my skin look aged and more wrinkled and textured than what it actually is. I've never had an issue with foundation or powder before so I was surprised. But this was a total fail for me.