BeautyFaceFace MakeupMaybelline
Instant Age Rewind Primer Skin Transformer

Instant Age Rewind® Primer Skin Transformer

Instant Age Rewind® Primer Skin Transformer

I’m looking for a good primer! I have a lot of pores to hide! I would like any feed back on this product!
Hi I need a primer but my skin is dry. Is this primer good for my skin?
How do I order the product
Start your review of Instant Age Rewind® Primer Skin Transformer!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,887 reviews
Love there instant age rewind products!!! Maybelline has some of the best concealers, foundations, etc. This primer works amazingly under your foundation! I recommend this primer!!
Ilayda Y.
The maybeline primer is working well for me. This product really closes my pores and makes an super fine finish. It is also long lasting and keeps my makeup in Place. I would really recommend it.
Grasiele V.
I love all the primes/face products from maybelline. Most of them have already sun protection and the coverage is just perfect, you don´t get this oily/dried skin, suits just perfect like you are not even wearing something. I would definitely recommend to my friends.
keissy C.
Instant Age Rewind® Primer Skin Transformer uploaded by keissy C.
Well this is the only primer that I’ve tried but actually I like the way my skin look flawless and a economic choice
Smithy  S.
Marietta, GA
Instant Age Rewind® Primer Skin Transformer uploaded by Smithy  S.
It’s a good silicon primer.. if I want to keep my pores away, I use this.. I bought it from amazon.. a little goes a long way.. it’s a clear formula and has no scent to it. I like it but wouldn’t buy it again..
Susanna C.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved this product. Not only did it come for a good, inexpensive price, but it smoothd on and made my skin soft, soft, soft! I have some pregnancy spots on my face and I'm a model so I can't let that kind of thing show if I want to keep business flowing. Without this product, coverup products were either sticky or difficult to blend into the surrounding skin. With it, the coverup blended very smoothly and the spot was undetectable. Also, this filled in the pores so well that in fact this product lives up to it's name of "Age Rewind" extremely well! After using this, expect that unique porcelain-smooth skin of youth that is so hard to achieve. No more lighter makeup spots because it's filled in your pores- application is smooth and lasts an exceptionally long time. I give this product an A+, or in other terms, 5 bright golden stars!
Giovanna Ellen S.
Ituaçu
Adorroooo os primers da Maybelline são simplesmente maravilhosos e mega recommendo eles!!! comprem pois eu uso e apovo
Andrea S.
Doral, FL
Instant Age Rewind® Primer Skin Transformer uploaded by Andrea S.
I had seen very good reviews of this one but I think it just doesn’t fit me, it’s kinda oily and sometimes makes me look shiny really fast. I don’t actually see a great difference on my skin/makeup when I wear it
Iris D.
Tamarac, FL
I have been searching for a good primer for a while, well i still am. I felt this looked very oily even with my makeup on top. It made me look fake almost. Either my skin doesn't take primer well or this just isn't for me. It'd give it 0 stars off i could.
Un poco graoso pero pues es super efectivo dura el maquillaje bastante si vale la pena
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Donna F.
Seal Beach
il y a 4 ans
Instant Age Rewind® Primer Skin Transformer  Does anyone know where you can purchase this product? It is out of stock every place I look.
Teresa N. il y a 4 ans
Drugstores such as CVS, Walgreens, Duane Reade, etc seems to always have them in stock in comparison to grocery stores where they’re always picked over...good luck finding them! They’re the best drugstore concealer