MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersMaybelline
Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

This super-concentrated treatment concealer features a micro-corrector applicator to help instantly erase dark circles and fine lines.

Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind concealer - 00 Ivory Lo usaron te gusto ?cuéntame tu experiencia
What is the best brand concealer for dark circles under the eyes Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer ? I have tried and liked this one but is there something else?
Pues pienso que es muy interesante y divertido me gusta todo lo que hay aqui
Start your review of Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer!
Product Highlights
this really helped my under eye dark circles! it brightened my under eye beautifully. the only thing i don't like is the sponge applicator. i feel i lose product that way, but not enough that it will stop me from using this wonderful product!in reviews
I love this product. Its gives full coverage and covers the dark circles.in reviews
i’ve used it a couple of times when i have dark circles that i know for sure can’t be concealed with foundation or powder alone. i loved it definitely made my under eyes look brighter and less tired looking. a good affordable concealer that does the job.in reviews
this concealer is amazing full coverage and very lightweight and natural . i love this concealer i hate the sponge tip because it’s not sanitary for me and for what i like but that doesn’t bother me if the product is amazing and very nice to work with . very smooth and soft on the face .in reviews
Siobhan T.
Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer uploaded by Siobhan T.
STOP WHAT YOUR DOING!!! THIS PRODUCT IS A GAMECHANGER!!!!! I always used the revolution conceal and define concealer and then this cam into my life and honestly I'm obsessed, the coverage is buildable and it super easy to blend out, I think I need to stock up on this product😍
Amanda B.
bedford
Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer uploaded by Amanda B.
Review for: Fair
One of the best. As for me, this concealer does a very good job of evening out the skin tone under my eyes, hiding bruises, etc. It does what it's supposed to do and doesn't dry out your skin ❤️
B E A U T È A.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer uploaded by B E A U T È A.
WANT TO FAKE 8 HOURS SLEEP? 💤 😴 I am still after 4 years in love with this Non sticky sheer consistency concealer. For me it is still up there with the new trending concealers. There are plenty of shades to choose from. I have used deeper shades before to colour correct my under eye circles. However, I now use the shade ivory, light or sand, to highlight my under eyes instead. I would say on first application it’s rather medium coverage, as you blend it out with a beauty blender you genuinely get an even under eye base. With that you can tell the product is thinned out the more you blend which can sometimes lead to greyness around the under eyes. However, it is a buildable product. I have found it’s a product where you can’t use the technique of letting the product sit and then blend and work it out. With this product it is fast drying, so you would need to blend out as soon as you apply it. I have notice it does mildly reduce the appearance of fine lines under the eyes. No product or muas can actually make your wrinkles disappear. They aren’t magic or magicians. But it can help the appearance. Overall G R E A T! Concealer. If you haven’t already you need to get your hands on it ASAP! One thing I would change about this product is the Cushion-top. I do like the cushion-top as an applicator for myself. I feel like the formula is so great, but I’m not going to be able to use it on clients due preventing any contamination. You necessarily wash the cushion tip after ever use. This is something I would like, the same formula but in a different tubing or applicator for Muas.
Anna B.
ST, Cornwall
Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer uploaded by Anna B.
This stuff is amazing works wonders on my dark circles around my eyes. For year of having 3 kids and finally getting back into a sleep pattern I then had another baby and it threw my sleep pattern out again so I’m back with it and my god on my worst days of tiredness it helps to make me not look so tired
Beatrise R.
Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer uploaded by Beatrise R.
Review for: Brightener
Lovely, creamy texture, which you definitely need to set with powder, medium coverage. Doesn't have any smell and doesn't dry out my eye area. You need the smallest amount otherwise it will look to cakey. Stays on my face for 4-5h and then slowly starts to disappear. Because of the pinky colour, it perfectly removes the blue under the eyes, but you should moisturise the area where you want to use it otherwise it can stick to dry patches, but overall I like it a lot especially for the price! ⠀
sophie S.
Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer uploaded by sophie S.
this concealer is so good for your under eyes as the coverage is so amazing!!! i love the fact it has a twist top to it and doesn't mean you have bacteria being added into the product!! and you can get so much product out of the sponge tip
Weronika A.
Aberdeen
Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer uploaded by Weronika A.
Review for: Fair
I have really dry skin under my eyes, and most of concealers look dry on me, but this one doesn’t. It have matte finish but anyway don’t look dry. I was using it also as a eyeshadow primer and works good as well. My no1 concealer right now.
Francesca B.
Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer uploaded by Francesca B.
I feel like it’s a good product for drug store makeup but I find it a little heavy for dark circles under the eyes and sometimes can make the skin feel dry. I think it works better with colour correcting products.
Alexandra P.
London , Uk
Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer uploaded by Alexandra P.
Review for: Honey
This Concealer works good on my skin . My skin is dry and usually i need a bit of cover under eyes 😌and this product doing a good job 😂😂😂🥰🥰
imaan S.
Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer uploaded by imaan S.
Review for: Light, , , , ,
I always use this before applying foundation its smooth finish really makes the makeup set and look flawless. It takes time to blend so only use the amount required for the area. It's long lasting and doesn't get patchy I would buy this again

3,758 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
carla M.
il y a 13 jours
Mahieux A. il y a 10 jours
Ce produit est miraculeux je l adore il camoufle bien mes cernes me sert également de contouring et cache mes taches d accès du au masque ,c est le meilleur anti cernes que j ai teste je ne m en passe plus, ma teinte est cacao .
Joanna T.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a un mois
Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer.. how does this product compare to the other concealers on the market?
Victoria T. il y a un mois
Easier application and looks natural
Amethyst D.
London
il y a un mois
Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer is this good and does it help with coverage? Also I’d like to know if it gives a natural look.
Shachi M. il y a un mois
This is a very good concealer to cover dark circles .if blended properly and evenly ,it will give you a natural look.