InstaNatural® Vitamin C Serum

by InstaNatural

Brighten the skin, lighten dark spots and address aging concerns including fine lines and wrinkles.

Our Vitamin C Serum is a powerful solution packed with nutrients to brighten the skin and prevent common signs of aging such as lines, wrinkles and discoloration. To enhance the antioxidant benefits of Vitamin C, our serum also includes Ferulic Acid to defend against damage, as well as Hyaluronic Acid and Sea Buckthorn Oil to support the skin's protective barrier.

Supports healthy collagen production while brightening skin tone, helping to maintain firmness and radiance
A unique blend of Plant Stem Cells, natural oils and botanical extracts nourish the skin while improving its tone and texture
Hyaluronic Acid provides instant hydration, boosting the skin's ability to retain moisture
Defends against environmental aggressors with powerful antioxidants Vitamin C and Ferulic Acid
Lightweight formula is designed to layer under a moisturizer and is perfect for all skin types

Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Sea Buckthorn Oil

Ingredients
Aqua, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Extract, Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Algae Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Ferulic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Directions

Skin Care Application:
Massage a small amount onto cleansed and toned skin, allowing the serum to absorb completely. Follow with appropriate moisturizer.

Is this affordable? Does this work on wrinkles?
Is it important to use toner before applying this serum for better absorption? How often should it be used?
I have acne prone skin, should i buy this? is it worth it?
Start your review of InstaNatural® Vitamin C Serum!
Emily L.
Pasadena, MD
InstaNatural® Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Emily L.
Purchased at: Amazon
InstaNatural® Vitamin C Serum << This is the vitamin C serum I've been using with the rest of my skincare routine for months now. I had a lot of stubborn pigmentation scars from having mild-severe acne, but this serum has reduced their appearance a ton. It's made my face brighter and gives me a healthy, natural glow. I believe the company replaced this with a newer "Superfood vitamin C serum" which has a green tint, but it works even better. Don't let the color fool you! 🍃🍊
Daisy P.
South Jordan, UT
InstaNatural® Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Daisy P.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is natural and affordable. I like the ingredients of this product. My skin has been looking brighter since using this. But it leaves a sticky feeling on the skin and this is the only thing I don’t like about it. Most probably I will look for another vitamin c serum.
Gabriela P.
Schaumburg
InstaNatural® Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Gabriela P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I didn’t see much difference on my skin I Thi I need to keep using more. InstaNatural® Vitamin C Serum I like the texture
Olga B.
chicago il
InstaNatural® Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Olga B.
InstaNatural® Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Olga B.
Great for my sensitive skin . I use this serum every morning. It doesn’t have strong citrus scent as some other vitamin C serums that I tried. It doesn’t absorbs that quickly into the skin , so you need to wait at least 5 min before applying moisturizer.
Lauren S.
Portland, OR
InstaNatural® Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Lauren S.
I really love this vitamin c product. The texture is great and I loveee that it’s clean!!
Amanda S.
Lindale, TX
InstaNatural® Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Amanda S.
InstaNatural® Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I haven’t used a whole lot of serums before, but I really do love putting this on under just about everything- moisturizer, recovery masks, sunscreen, etc. it absorbs into the skin very well.
Madison G.
South Windsor, CT
InstaNatural® Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Madison G.
So far so good. It has a strong smell but absorbs into my skin quickly leaving a healthy glow. I use it in the morning and i am able to wear it under makeup.
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
Oh my goodness, this is a review ladies for a product I have never tried! Insta natural vitamin see serum, I am sure, it’s very good. I don’t know if it is affordable or expensive, or how big the bottle is or how long it lasts or how it feels on your skin. 😇
Elyssa K.
Colts Neck, NJ
I have been loving this serum! It has made my skin so glowy and hydrated. I highly recommend vitamin c serum to everyone. It has helped my skin so much!
Ash A.
Miami
InstaNatural® Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Ash A.
I absolutely love this vitamin C serum from instanatural! It leaves my skin feeling nourished and it helped moisturize and brighten my skin while maintaining its firmness. I definitely recommend this InstaNatural® Vitamin C Serum!!