InstaNatural Natural Deodorant for Underarms - Aluminum Free Stick for Smell Protection - With Lavender Citrus Scent for uploaded by Ashley D.

BY INSTANATURAL

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

InstaNatural's natural and plant-based Deodorant utilizes the power of enzymes to neutralize odors caused by perspiration. The combination of all-natural Sage Oil with Lavender and Citrus Extracts provides a fresh and clean feeling throughout the day.... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
I have been trying to maintain a skincare routine with as many all natural products as possible. All natural deodorant is something that I have never tried before, do I didn't quite know what to expect. The InstaNatural line is great, so I decided to try this product. The deodorant is somewhere in between a solid and a liquid. It is clear and I have had no issues with it rubbing off onto my clothing. It has a light Lavender scent, which I really love. I do wish the odor protection would last a bit longer (I usually get between 4-5 hours), but overall I am very happy with this product. It keeps perspiration to a minimum for the majority of the day and is great to have if you are looking for an all natural alternative.