BY INSTANATURAL

InstaNatural's Eyelash Enhancing Serum is a powerful formula that gives ordinary-looking lashes a more luxurious appearance. This advanced blend uses clinically-proven ingredients to visibly lengthen and thicken lashes. see more...

Kristian D.
Chalmette, LA
At first I started noticing a difference in my eyelash length, but then it just stopped and it wasn't a drastic change. And it has a strange citrus-y smell that kinda reminds me of sunny d. With that being said i think its a waste of money.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I've tried this product myself and used for a solid two months before writing a review. I like it, and it does work. It doesn't burn or irritate your eyes.
Erin P.
London, ON
1,509 reviews
Where can i buy this? Has anyone used this and it actually worked for them!? Would like to know before I go out and buy one! I over plucked in high school and growing them out isn't working to good and it's taking forever! Already been 6-7 months and barely anything has grown In the places I want them too!
Liz A.
Titusville, PA
Does it work? I am unsure about getting
Kaley S.
Kingston
Is this product intended for lengthening or for new growth?

Amazon