Instametal App uploaded by Shon R.

BY INSTAMETAL

Are your memories fading away? Your favorite shot buried somewhere in your phone? InstaMetal's revolutionized process will infuse your unforgettable moments into a sheet of metal for a beautiful display and preserving it for generations to come... InstaMetal prints are: - Beautiful - Frameless - Lightweight - Durable - Water proof - Scratch resistant COMING SOON!! see more...

Leslie M.
If you’re interested in music, you’ve probably spent some time browsing through apps trying to find one that will give you the true musical instrument experience. Well look no further than Gismart.

There are a number of Gismart real instrument apps on the market, including piano, ukulele, xylophone, metronome, and drums, and they just updated their first app, Real Guitar, with an entirely new design. With its user-friendly interface and realistic sound, Gismart Real Guitar is the closest simulation of a real instrument you’re going to find. You start by selecting from one of the four guitars, then you’re ready to start strumming and plucking like you would do on the real thing. You record the music you play and save it to your gallery. And if you’re still in the process of learning guitar, there’s a cord library to help you learn cords. So whether you’re trying to simulate a real guitar or trying to learn to play one, Gismart is the perfect app.
Justine B.
Sunnyvale, CA
This always makes an amazing gift for a birthday, anniversary, baby shower, even graduations. Unique and fun. I love that I can pull pics straight from instagram or anywhere else on my phone. Super convenient. Lots of specials/sales. Great concept!
Kay K.
Cumming, Ga
I ordered a few of these and just got them in the mail. They look so good, and I am super impressed. They had an awesome code, so I got them cheap, but will be ordering more at full price!
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
Such a cool unique idea! I can't wait to order one! I'll be able to use my Instagram pics for something awesome!
Desiree U.
This is great to give to someone or just to make for yourself, I don know why it wasn't thought of sooner
Candace T.
I love the fact you can order off your phone and receive the photos in the mail. Absolutely wonderful
Yasteinly A.
Port Chester, NY
This app is really good I had the opportunity to use it and I liked very much I recommend to you.
Amanda D.
Super cool! Let's you literally bring your pictures to life. How could you not like that?!
Aspen M.
Durham, NC
Great gift to give to a friend or family member. You could also keep it for yourself.
Emily M.
Brick, NJ
This is great for music especially if your a musician and always change up your taste
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Can anyone post a pic of how these look?
Yesica P.
Her for the badge
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
How is the actual product?
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Is this app free? and how much is it for a typical order?
Liz C.
When does this service come out? I'm excited!