Instagram
By Instagram, Inc.
#1 in Apps
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA

Why is Instagram so great? I don't get it! Please comment why you like it.

Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Saint Amant, LA
4 years, 7 months ago
The biggest part I enjoy about Instagram is the fact that it is made for pictures only! No blah blah blah details of your life in writing, or typing as I should say. It is fun to share things you experience and see what others do as well.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Longmont, CO
4 years, 7 months ago
I love that I now look for small details in life to record. I enjoy finding things to photograph and document. Instagram is also a great way to connect with people who may be in a different place. They also provide great pics for scrapbooking!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Oceanside, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
Express your feelings with pictures ! It's just amazing you can follow your favorite person :)
Christin L.
Christin L.
Lutz, FL
4 years, 7 months ago
I think it is more artsy less social, I am not a fan personally
Juliette H.
Juliette H.
Canada
4 years, 8 months ago
Express your feelings throught photos instead of words. It can also bring you fame if you're good in photography or post interesting content.
San Bruno, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
I think its just a fun way to interact with friends.
San Bruno, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
I think its just a fun way to interact with friends.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 9 months ago
Yup! I don't get it either! There's just something fun about it though.
Ali W.
Ali W.
Bellevue, WA
4 years, 9 months ago
I like not having to flood my facebook with random pictures I take. I also really like the editing options so I can make my picture look really cool before I post it to twitter.
Estefany F.
Estefany F.
Long Beach, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
Being able to post pictures of what's going on! Not necessarily of yourself but of things around you like watching the sunset, discovering a cool place, and posting pictures of amazing moments with your family and friends. It's a sort of scarpbook, just electronic.