by Instagram, Inc.
Ask a Question
Rocky T.
Rocky T.
Burleson, TX

What would y'all say about having a section of your instagram that you could have your friends on and one for celebrities? This would be even better if it was customizable.
Carleigh C.
Carleigh C.
June 17, 2014, 11 p.m.
I don't believe so but this would be awesome!
Emily P.
Emily P.
June 15, 2014, 5:13 p.m.
That would definitely be very helpful!
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
June 14, 2014, 12:56 a.m.
That idea would be awesome and easier
Megan G.
Megan G.
June 13, 2014, 5:31 p.m.
I really like this idea! I like being organized so having them on a special spot on instagram would be great!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
June 13, 2014, 3:54 p.m.
Love this idea, because sometimes it takes FOREVER to scroll through all the picture and like 99.9% of the time it's celebs and I'd like to see more friends pictures.
Madison W.
Madison W.
June 12, 2014, 10:13 p.m.
If there was a way to do something like lists on twitter, I think it could work. But I agree it's super easy to use right now and I like that!
Amber A.
Amber A.
June 12, 2014, 7:55 p.m.
I think if you want to customize it, it will start making it too complicated. I like how easy it is to use right now.
Cynthia K.
Cynthia K.
June 12, 2014, 4:13 p.m.
I think that would be an awesome feature! So many times my friends ask, Did you see my post? When i go looking for it, I'm scrolling through tons of celeb crap. i would love to simply be able to group who I'm following into separate feeds!
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
June 12, 2014, 2:28 p.m.
I think Instagram is super easy to use, but if you start adding sections to it you might get confused. Instagram is very popular worldwide and you don't want to make it more difficult.
Missy G.
Missy G.
June 11, 2014, 10:12 p.m.
I think that would be a great feature. I love instagram but hate scrolling through all those celebs I want to occasionally lurk on when they do nothing but post pictures all day. I'd also like a separate section for all my pregnant friends and their multiple daily posts of belly pics lol

Join Now