Instagram
#1 in Apps
Rocky T.
Rocky T.
Burleson , TX
What would y'all say about having a section of your instagram that you could have your friends on and one for celebrities? This would be even better if it was customizable.
Carleigh C.
Carleigh C.
Mount Laurel, NJ
3 years, 3 months ago
I don't believe so but this would be awesome!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Lafayette, LA
3 years, 3 months ago
That would definitely be very helpful!
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Rncho Cordova, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
That idea would be awesome and easier
Megan G.
Megan G.
Channelview, TX
3 years, 3 months ago
I really like this idea! I like being organized so having them on a special spot on instagram would be great!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Novi, MI
3 years, 3 months ago
Love this idea, because sometimes it takes FOREVER to scroll through all the picture and like 99.9% of the time it's celebs and I'd like to see more friends pictures.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Gilbert, AZ
3 years, 3 months ago
If there was a way to do something like lists on twitter, I think it could work. But I agree it's super easy to use right now and I like that!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Orlando, FL
3 years, 3 months ago
I think if you want to customize it, it will start making it too complicated. I like how easy it is to use right now.
Cynthia K.
Cynthia K.
Plainfield, IL
3 years, 3 months ago
I think that would be an awesome feature! So many times my friends ask, Did you see my post? When i go looking for it, I'm scrolling through tons of celeb crap. i would love to simply be able to group who I'm following into separate feeds!
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Springfield, MO
3 years, 3 months ago
I think Instagram is super easy to use, but if you start adding sections to it you might get confused. Instagram is very popular worldwide and you don't want to make it more difficult.
Missy G.
Missy G.
3 years, 3 months ago
I think that would be a great feature. I love instagram but hate scrolling through all those celebs I want to occasionally lurk on when they do nothing but post pictures all day. I'd also like a separate section for all my pregnant friends and their multiple daily posts of belly pics lol