By Instagram, Inc.
#1 in Apps
Cindi W.
Grovertown, IN

What do you prefer using for videos: Instagram or Vine?

Yancy S.
Yancy S.
Hyattsville, MD
4 years, 6 months ago
Vine :)
Maria Elena R.
Maria Elena R.
4 years, 6 months ago
Still prefer vine, because it is just smoothr and made for videos. good try for instagram to incorporate , but I liked it being a silent thing. and I like being able to scroll down my feed in a quiet place without accidentally hitting the video and then drawing attention to myself and disrupting everyone. at least when you open vine you know to expect videos to play.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Clarksville
4 years, 7 months ago
Vine! I like how it loops and it's shorter.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
4 years, 7 months ago
IG. It's quick and easy for on the go!
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
4 years, 7 months ago
I always feel as if I have no creativity when it comes to Vine. I love it but never can think of any really good ideas. I love IG, though.
Robyn A.
Angie H.
Angie H.
BURGAW, NC
4 years, 7 months ago
I have never used Vine so I would have to say Instagram.