by Instagram, Inc.
Ask a Question
mikay a.
mikay a.
vancouver

What are your reasons why you like instagram?
Kat F.
Kat F.
Aug. 3, 2013, 1:06 a.m.
I'm terrible at taking good photos, but Instagram makes them better to look at!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
July 31, 2013, 5:57 p.m.
I just like to scroll through pictures of people and their lives.
Alissa J.
Alissa J.
July 30, 2013, 8:56 p.m.
I love Instagram because I love photos and looking at photos. I feel like looking at my friend's IG pages gives me a glimpse into their daily life.
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
July 29, 2013, 8:01 p.m.
I'm a photographer at heart and love both taking pictures and seeing other peoples so I love that Instagram is a really easy and super fast way or sharing and seeing photos. It's so awesome that so many people come together to share their lives on a platform such as this one and I love being part of such an awesome community. It is also a great way for me to keep track of what my friends are doing when I haven't seen them in a while!
erika s.
erika s.
July 29, 2013, 5:52 p.m.
I like how its just a stream of pictures, sometimes i think its better then Facebook just because i like how clean it looks
Briana R.
Briana R.
July 28, 2013, 11:23 a.m.
I get to see my friends pictures and edit a few of my own!
Elise B.
Elise B.
July 26, 2013, 10:22 p.m.
I like conecting with others and seeing what they are doing creatively. I love to see people's creative projects!
Kisa A.
Kisa A.
July 26, 2013, 9:38 p.m.
I like instagram because it has to be the least complicated app out there. Its simply as you upload a picture or take a video and thats it!!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
July 26, 2013, 7:40 p.m.
I really enjoy posting the embarrassing moments of others. Sounds mean, but what are friends and family for?
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
July 26, 2013, 3:13 p.m.
I like being able to follow people's photographs. It's much cleaner and more specific than a Facebook feed . . .and more fun in my opinion. I much prefer photos to plain old statuses. I also like being able to experiment with different filters on my photographs.
Heather G.
Heather G.
July 26, 2013, 3:04 p.m.
I get to share the places I go and the things I see with my friends!
Joan R.
Joan R.
July 26, 2013, 9:58 a.m.
I like Instagram because it's a place where all you have to do is upload photos! It's not drama filled like Facebook, it's just a bunch of people uploading pics to their page and you can comment or like them! You can choose who to follow and you have followers as well, kind of like Twitter!

Join Now