Instagram
By Instagram, Inc.
#1 in Apps
mikay a.
vancouver
What are your reasons why you like instagram?
Kat F.
Kat F.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
I'm terrible at taking good photos, but Instagram makes them better to look at!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Elko, NV
4 years, 3 months ago
I just like to scroll through pictures of people and their lives.
Alissa J.
Alissa J.
Pittsburgh, PA
4 years, 3 months ago
I love Instagram because I love photos and looking at photos. I feel like looking at my friend's IG pages gives me a glimpse into their daily life.
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Millis MA
4 years, 3 months ago
I'm a photographer at heart and love both taking pictures and seeing other peoples so I love that Instagram is a really easy and super fast way or sharing and seeing photos. It's so awesome that so many people come together to share their lives on a platform such as this one and I love being part of such an awesome community. It is also a great way for me to keep track of what my friends are doing when I haven't seen them in a while!
erika s.
erika s.
South Salem, NY
4 years, 3 months ago
I like how its just a stream of pictures, sometimes i think its better then Facebook just because i like how clean it looks
Briana R.
Briana R.
Cullowhee, NC
4 years, 3 months ago
I get to see my friends pictures and edit a few of my own!
Elise B.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
4 years, 3 months ago
I like conecting with others and seeing what they are doing creatively. I love to see people's creative projects!
Kisa A.
Kisa A.
SOMERSET
4 years, 3 months ago
I like instagram because it has to be the least complicated app out there. Its simply as you upload a picture or take a video and thats it!!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Fort Worth, TX
4 years, 3 months ago
I really enjoy posting the embarrassing moments of others. Sounds mean, but what are friends and family for?
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Austin, TX
4 years, 3 months ago
I like being able to follow people's photographs. It's much cleaner and more specific than a Facebook feed . . .and more fun in my opinion. I much prefer photos to plain old statuses. I also like being able to experiment with different filters on my photographs.