Instagram
By Instagram, Inc.
#1 in Apps
Chelsea R.
Auburn Hills, MI

Is it just me? Or do you guys not like the new way Explore is set up? I really dislike that this is tailored to your followers and not random people you can actually explore who you may not even know. This new setting seems like something you can see if you look at the notifications and choose Following.

Shalisa P.
Shalisa P.
Conyers, GA
4 years ago
Hate it! I like the popular page more!
Anna H.
I actually like it
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
4 years, 1 month ago
I actually prefer the new set-up.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Clawson, MI
4 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I just noticed it's now tailored to your followers. It's kinda cool because I get to follow other bloggers and stuff into the same things I like, but it also means no randomness anymore or just "exploring," like what that part of IG was originally intended for, haha.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
4 years, 1 month ago
I don't like it either, it's repetitive and I feel like I don't find new users just the same ones that I'm not interested in anyway.