Instagram
By Instagram, Inc.
#1 in Apps
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Do you use this app as a means to display your art or photos or as a way to communicate like facebook?
Sammie L.
Sammie L.
2 years, 6 months ago
Display photos
Mara W.
Mara W.
2 years, 10 months ago
I use it as a way to communicate, sort of like my life through photos
Sheyla A.
Sheyla A.
San diego , CA
2 years, 10 months ago
I love to use it for communicating but also sharing moments of my life with friends and family!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
N Massapequa, NY
2 years, 10 months ago
I think its a bit of both... some people on my feed are all pictures, but the less photogenic savvy use it for communication.
Jaycie B.
Jaycie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Display photos
Emily S.
Emily S.
Independence , OH
2 years, 10 months ago
I love taking pictures with my friends but you can post any kind of picture you would like.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Somerset , KY
2 years, 10 months ago
I use it like Facebook only better!!! You can choose who you follow and who follows you. Not as much drama on Instagram as Facebook in my opinion
Haylee W.
Haylee W.
2 years, 10 months ago
I do! I use to to post in progress and finished shots of my artwork, as well as images of my day to day life, I absolutely love it.
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
Iowa City, IA
2 years, 10 months ago
Display art/photos, but sometimes as facebook. The direct messaging makes it easy to communicate.
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
2 years, 10 months ago
I would say my use for it is probably more of away to show off pictures. I love posting pictures of what my son does through out the day or if we're out having family time I like to capture the moment & share with family who loves watching him grow.