by Instagram, Inc.
Ask a Question
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA

Do you use this app as a means to display your art or photos or as a way to communicate like facebook?
Sammie L.
Sammie L.
May 9, 2015, 11:45 p.m.
Display photos
Mara W.
Mara W.
Jan. 24, 2015, 4:54 p.m.
I use it as a way to communicate, sort of like my life through photos
Sheyla A.
Sheyla A.
Jan. 24, 2015, 1:27 p.m.
I love to use it for communicating but also sharing moments of my life with friends and family!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Jan. 24, 2015, 9:57 a.m.
I think its a bit of both... some people on my feed are all pictures, but the less photogenic savvy use it for communication.
Jaycie B.
Jaycie B.
Jan. 23, 2015, 10:32 p.m.
Display photos
Emily S.
Emily S.
Jan. 22, 2015, 8:07 p.m.
I love taking pictures with my friends but you can post any kind of picture you would like.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Jan. 21, 2015, 4:52 p.m.
I use it like Facebook only better!!! You can choose who you follow and who follows you. Not as much drama on Instagram as Facebook in my opinion
Haylee W.
Haylee W.
Jan. 18, 2015, 12:08 a.m.
I do! I use to to post in progress and finished shots of my artwork, as well as images of my day to day life, I absolutely love it.
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
Jan. 16, 2015, 2:12 p.m.
Display art/photos, but sometimes as facebook. The direct messaging makes it easy to communicate.
Larri J.
Larri J.
Jan. 13, 2015, 9:33 a.m.
I would say my use for it is probably more of away to show off pictures. I love posting pictures of what my son does through out the day or if we're out having family time I like to capture the moment & share with family who loves watching him grow.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Jan. 11, 2015, 8:56 p.m.
I feel like it could be used for both! I have seen lots of instagram accounts with people sharing artwork they have made or photography they have taken! It's also a great way to communicate with others!
Colleen W.
Colleen W.
Jan. 10, 2015, 2:29 a.m.
Yes , this app revolves around pictures rather than text. You can still comment and like, but the main function is photography.
Hillary V.
Hillary V.
Jan. 8, 2015, 11:08 p.m.
To communicate and show off pictures
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Jan. 8, 2015, 11:03 p.m.
Yes you can either comminucate or just show your life off post random pictures and follow friends

Join Now