Instagram
By Instagram, Inc.
#1 in Apps
Shannon A.
Hempstead, New York
As an insta addict I want to ask, how many pictures (within a day) are too much to post?!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
2 months ago
I usually try to only post once a day in the middle of the day when it's most active, however I'm on the app all the time! I love liking and commenting on other people's posts and looking at other people in the hashtags I like to use!
Anna M.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
5 months, 1 week ago
I would say limit it to 1-3!
Andrea P.
to limit 2 ,3 maxim
Murs A.
Murs A.
11 months, 2 weeks ago
As a rising influencer, I would say it depends on how many followers you have. For instance if you have less than 10K, i would say 1-2 would be ideal. Of course it could be more than 2 but max is 4 and I would suggest not to post all at once because that would look spammy and you will lose followers. Spread them throughout the day and make sure to add relevant hashtags for more exposure Hope this help!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
1 year, 3 months ago
Who cares! If they don't like it, they can unfollow you! I usually post 1-3 a day...but some days are busier and call for more photos. It's your page, do as you want!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Moore, Oklahoma
4 years, 4 months ago
Depends on what you use it for. I follow fitness pages that pst 6 plus a day. If it's a personal account I wouldn't pst more than 1-3.
Claire W.
Claire W.
Novi, MI
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Sacramento, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
I would limit to no more than 3 a day - and space them out! Also, make sure they are different types of pictures. You don't want to keep posting the same thing! That is what is so great about collages - you can do many similar pics in one!