Instagram

by Instagram

#1 in Apps

Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing, and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them either publicly or privately on the app, as well as through a variety of other social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr.

Follow me on Instagram @xotexas_ & I’ll Follow you back ❤❤️😊️[product:instagram]
Please follow me on Instagram, ladies. Mine is [user:wolflovergelly] . I ALWAYS follow back ❤ I only have a few posts but am becoming more active and love connecting with people who also use Influenster.
Please follow me ladies on Instagram! Mine is [user:wolflovergelly] I will definitely follow you back ❤ I only have a few posts but I'm becoming more active and love connecting with people who also use Influenster :)
Start your review of Instagram!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“After I joined influenster I started working on being more influential on social media which meant getting on more networks than just Facebook.” in reviews
“It is a great way to stay connected and it doesn't have to be overbearing with too much information out there like some people have with facebook.” in reviews
“I love that I can use it to share photos with friends and family as well as show my artistic side when I am feeling creative.” in reviews
“Instagram is great to share pictures but the only problem is the fact that many times there is random advertising on accounts and the nudity is pretty high but I just report it when I randomly come across it.” in reviews
“It is so much fun to see what your friends are posting for every day pictures, and it is even more fun looking to see what other people are posting.” in reviews
Instagram is how society works these days. People who are addicted to the internet can get their fix all day and night long. Less interaction with real people is what makes these platforms sore, and Instagram is at the top. Is it for professionals - Yes & No - You get a free portfolio of images, so why not. You never know who might see one and change your life. You can also send clients there to see your newest works without having to own and pay for your own website. No's - The site will penalize you if you don't use all of their apps. Stories, live TV and so on. They come up with something new each year that they hope will keep you on the platform longer each day. This works for the addicted, but for others that have a legitimate business, you just don't and shouldn't spend all day and night there, unless you're making money doing it. Using the apps that follow unfollow, fake followers. Yes - Yes and Yes. Use them, why not. If you're a talented artist, it doesn't matter how good you are, no one will see your work, unless you play this game. Here are my thoughts on this. If you suck as an artist or business and play this game, which so many do, you're only fooling yourself and make it it almost impossible for good artists to be found. This is what ruined Instagram to begin with. If you're truly talented, besides getting lucky, paying for these types of apps to help will get you noticed, and just about the only way. Sad to say but its true. The only problem with paying for these enhancement apps is your followers will slowly diminish over time when you stop using them, because Instagram now penalizes you for spending less time on there platform. All in all its a free portfolio site and that is what I use it for. It puts my newest works out there for people to see, especially my most loyal followers. It only takes about 5 minutes a day while having a cup of coffee.
Frederick
This is a great way to share photos and discover products through bloggers. There is also a lot of marketing and promotion on Instagram. Recently I saw a show and in the playbill 90% of the cast had their Instagram handles. After viewing a few of their pages you could see the progress from when they were in school and hadn’t started show business to the start of the career-touring and now going to Broadway. The same with bloggers. They start out with a basic account taking photos with friends, family, their pets. Now their posts and photos are professional and promoting brands. Every now and then they throw in a personal photo that this still posed professionally. The fact any civilian can search a location or hashtag and find what they are looking for weather posted by a blogger, celebrity or a regular stranger is amazing.This is a great way to share photos and discover products through bloggers. There is also a lot of marketing and promotion on Instagram. Recently I saw a show and in the playbill 90% of the cast had their Instagram handles. After viewing a few of their pages you could see the progress from when they were in school and hadn’t started show business to the start of the career-touring and now going to Broadway. The same with bloggers. They start out with a basic account taking photos with friends, family, their pets. Now their posts and photos are professional and promoting brands. Every now and then they throw in a personal photo that this still posed professionally. The fact any civilian can search a location or hashtag and find what they are looking for weather posted by a blogger, celebrity or a regular stranger is amazing.
Wilmington
Instagram is an amazing concept and a must-have social media app, but it really has gone downhill since Facebook took over. There is literally 0 technical support or any way whatsoever to contact Instagram if you’re having a technical problem or any other sort of issue. I’ve lost business features on an account with 5k followers on it and had to start fresh due to the lack of support to help resolve the technical issue. Instagram also makes it difficult for bloggers and influencers to respond to a large influx of comments and engage with others all at once due to their extreme algorithms to prevent spammers and other strange behavior. They then block you from responding to comments or liking posts for hours and even days on end, which significantly affects bloggers and influencers in a negative way. If you are just using the app for fun, then there’s not as many negatives. The main one is that there are a lot more advertisements than there used to be and some are very scam-like. Unfortunately the app is so popular that bloggers and influencers must use it to stay relevant in their niche. I can honestly see a new app replacing Instagram very soon as a more popular option though if Instagram doesn’t start to make some improvements.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I really love  Instagram it's one of my fave apps.I prefer it over Facebook for sure.I like how interactive it is with other people, through stories, pictures, hashtags, & IG live feeds.Great social media network & tool,that can be used for fun,to connect with friends,to promote yourself,your interests,& even your work/business.Gives you opportunities to connect/tag/be in contact with any brand or company you have an interest in.As a makeup artist, having & utilizing social media apps such as IG is a critical key to success these days.I like how you can connect with ppl that have similar interests.I like how you can edit photos & play music.I like how you can connect with ANYONE at ANYTIME, in any part of the world, including brands or even celebs. It's super cool,deff fits my lifestyle & needs,keeps me informed on anything or anyone I'm interested in,& gives you GREAT opportunities to show creativity and self expression, which I love.& ABSOLUTELY can be used for fun,or Absolutely can help with personal interests and to promote your business.HIGHLY reccomend this app. Doesn't EVER give me any technical issues,have NEVER had to contact support,SUPER easy to use,build,share, and navigate.
As a visual society, and being aesthetically driven myself as a graphic designer, I enjoy scrolling through my Instagram feed. Seeing the stunning views that a fellow gram-er captured, getting to "travel" the world one picture at a time, seeing parts of the world you might not otherwise get to see, is impactful. Apart from that, I gravitate toward the foodies of Instagram, being a foodie myself, knowing what's good in a city, if you do get to travel there, is almost like an escape for me. The only thing I dislike about the platform, and the reason I gave it 4 stars rather than 5, is the algorithm that was put in place after being acquired by Facebook. Instead of seeing posts as they happen, you see what the algorithm thinks is most important to you. I really don't want an algorithm deciding what I should see; I followed those people and accounts for a reason. Obviously the same should be said about FB itself, because it's the same concept, unless you mark specific people as favorites and "see first". Ok, soapbox is over, I like the IG regardless. :)
Waldorf, MD
Plainview, TX
Instagram uploaded by Stephanie P.
Instagram uploaded by Stephanie P.
Instagram I love this social platform it allows you to share your life through photos. It allows you to socialize with so many different people around the world. I love this app you can add me at lovingsteph03. I love sharing my life through this app and getting to know new people as well. You can share anything beauty, books, recipes, travel, life, art anything. Its a great way to show support, be creative, spread love, positivity, make friends and a lot more. Be sure to add me I'd love to visit your page!!!!
Norcross, GA
Instagram uploaded by Briseydi G.
I love Instagram. It’s the perfect place to post all my selfies and develop myself as a future MUA. #makeuplover #selflove #lotd #mua [product:bh-cosmetics-pressed-pigment-eyeshadow-palette,-take-me-back-to-brazil] Bh Cosmetics Zodiac Love Signs 25 Color Eyeshadow Highlighter Palette KVD Vegan Beauty Tattoo Liner Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick - Trust Issues BECCA Ultimate Coverage Foundation Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation - Amber
Instagram used to be a fun site. Originally it was a place to post your photos and like and comment on other people's photos. Every since facebook took over it's gone downhill. Facebook has no problem with having ads that are lies and ads from Russia because money talks but they have implemented rules on IG which you can find nowhere yet you are expected to follow and if they decide you have broken one of these unwritten rules they block you without telling you what rule(s) you may have broken or how long you are blocked and they give no response to your emails. They are no longer a fun site and instead have become power hungry money hungry capitalists.
Instagram uploaded by Melissa F.
I thought Instagram was amazing when I 1st started using it. Then I wasn't as active for a little bit and came back to so many new features. The stories, interacting, taking polls, asking yes or no from viewers. Commenting, so much. The only negative that may only bug me is when I post a video it appears as a black box until you tap to watch it. But 99.9 % of it is so neat and so many groups of people who share the same interests whether photography, make up, arts and crafts, happy planners, etc.... I think it is user friendly once you get the hang of it. #Instagram #IG #InstagramInfluenensters Instagram Boomerang from Instagram

1,016 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Haltom city, TX
il y a 7 jours
Follow me on Instagram @xotexas_ & I’ll Follow you back ❤❤️😊️Instagram
Riverside, CA
il y a 21 jours
Please follow me on Instagram, ladies. Mine is Angelica M. . I ALWAYS follow back ❤ I only have a few posts but am becoming more active and love connecting with people who also use Influenster.
Maria W. • il y a 20 jours
Mine is mrsward_11 can you please follow me? I'm in work but i will follow you back on my break x
Riverside, CA
il y a 23 jours
Please follow me ladies on Instagram! Mine is Angelica M. I will definitely follow you back ❤ I only have a few posts but I'm becoming more active and love connecting with people who also use Influenster :)
Eleonor J. • il y a 22 jours
Followed you on insta!❤Mine's @eleonorlomotos
Fort Hood, TX
il y a 23 jours
Would anyone like to follow me on Instagram? il follow back:) @jjessiicaaa_xo
Jaimee V. • il y a 17 jours