BY INSTAGRAM #1 in Apps

Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing, and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them either publicly or privately on the app, as well as through a variety of other social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr.

• Let’s increase our impact scores ladies! ✨ Comment your ...101 Answers
  • Whats your instagram name? Instagram22 Answers
  • What’s everyone Instagram? What’s everyone Twitter? Fav...25 Answers
Instagram
  • "After I joined influenster I started working on being more influential on social media which meant getting on more networks than just Facebook." in 1242 reviews
  • "It is a great way to stay connected and it doesn't have to be overbearing with too much information out there like some people have with facebook." in 1242 reviews
  • "I love that I can use it to share photos with friends and family as well as show my artistic side when I am feeling creative." in 506 reviews
  • "Instagram is great to share pictures but the only problem is the fact that many times there is random advertising on accounts and the nudity is pretty high but I just report it when I randomly come across it." in 460 reviews
  • "It is so much fun to see what your friends are posting for every day pictures, and it is even more fun looking to see what other people are posting." in 320 reviews
Anna C.
I mean, Instagram is great. You can post photos and you can get "famous" from it, which I'm sure is what most people are trying to do. I have had Instagram since it was developed for Android, and I wished I had it when it was exclusively for the iPhone (not even iPad). It's interesting to see how it has grown! It used to be just a place that was similar to Facebook, but just photos. Now it's a place where you can share stories and highlights from those stories. One of my favorite things about Instagram is that it follows its user policy and agreement fairly strictly. It doesn't have much tolerance for people who violate their terms, unlike Twitter or YouTube. And they act pretty quickly to resolve problems.

I find that Instagram stories DO take a bit longer to load than Snapchat stories. I think that is one negative I can mention for this platform.
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
It’s no secret that Instagram is my favorite app and has been for years. I love getting to share my life with friends through photography and video. I also love finding new products, tips and tricks (especially makeup related!), and also discovering new travel destinations. I utilize Instagram for a multitude of different things and I don’t think it’s going to lose my top pick for apps any time soon. It’s allows me to be creative and selective. Being a photography major in college, I adore this app for it’s ingenuity and the imaginations it allows users to share with the world. ❤️
t s.
Great app for creative, fun people. It’s great for promoting yourself or your brand. There’s everything from fashion inspiration, celeb gossip, funny comedians, art lovers, makeup gurus, and just for people who like taking selfies of themselves or landscapes. I like that they changed the popular page to the explore page because everything that you are interested in will be right there instead of random pictures. The only thing that I wish they would add is more customization to your profile. Like colors, music, different fonts and just something really new and exciting. I feel like the whole white theme is kinda bland. Another thing that would be cool is to make the profile picture a little bit bigger.
Jessica T.
Westland
I use this app on a daily basis. Instagram is my go to app. I love posting my photography photo's on my account. I enjoy seeing other photographers images. I also like looking for quotes in the # 's.
Instagram runs smoothly and never shuts down on me. Some apps on my ipod just close for no reason. There are a lot of fake accounts on it though. Like gain follower accounts and they constantly follow me. I block every single on that does but it can get annoying. Another thing I dislike about the app is that they have so many ads. Scrolling threw my feed I hate seeing so many ads.
   Otherwise the app is my favorite by far. I love the filters and also going live on Instagram is fun. I recommend this app to anyone who likes to post pictures. That is what the app is all about. Also I like how you can use hashtags so then people can find pictures that have to do with the subject they type in.
melanie R.
I am in love with my instagram.  I am constantly on it engaging with people all across the world bonding over beauty products and makeup looks.  I love being able to brighten someones day by getting on there and showing people love on their pages.  People are honestly grateful when you show their pages genuine attention and I love being able to do that.  I support all the MUA's I come across and any other ladies who revolve their page around beauty.  Amazing.  @melanie.minerva
Tha P.
Escondido, CA
Instagram was definitely a great social media app. It was so simple where a person is able to share a photo and all of their followers would be able to see it and click on the little heart icon to show the person that they "liked" their post. But like all social media apps and anything that quickly grows in users and popularity it becomes a tool for advertisers. I'm not against anyone or any company advertising their products, that's just how this whole thing works. Anyways Instagram has been able to keep up and evolve alongside other new social media apps and what they offer to keep their users still interested in their product. Kudos to IG, keep up the great work!
Martha B.
I have mixed feelings about Instagram, while I think it's a great social network, it's simple and easy to use, but it can also get messy. A lot of people like it because there's not a lot of unnecessary information yet a lot of people feel anything is Instagram worthy which translates to ... unnecessary information. Then we have the stories - copying Snapchat? - why not put all social sites in one place? And not to mention the algorithm that messes up everything and makes you look like a creep when you see and like someone's post 3 days later. I still use Instagram, but I try to keep my posting to those moments that are worth it.
Ana V.
Anchorage, AK
If you love taking pictures, instagram is the one for you. I absolutely love Instagram more than facebook. I can express my life through photo. I like the simple just like and go on to the next photo of the people you follow. But I do really like the old instagram better. It was simple. Now you have comments and story's which I find nice but unnecessary. We have snapchat for that but as someone who doesn't use snapchat as often, I don't really mind.
Meekah B.
Instagram is life 💁🏽‍♀️

Instagram is my go to app on a daily. No I’m not obsessed but I honestly love seeing what people have posted. It’s basically Like FB but without all the drama. I follow my friends and artists as well as products I’m interested in. If I don’t like the posts I simply unfollow. I can take pics and videos and post them as well as  collages. The app is simple and easy to use but has a lot of awesome things to keep you busy. I even got my mom on it, she is not one to post but she loves being able to keep up with  family and friends. Definitely worth the download.
Jody S.
Atlanta
Instagram is a popular photo- and video-sharing app that requires only a couple of touches to produce retro-looking projects and then share them with friends and other Instagram members. With recent updates, the app adds video, letting you add filters and post to your feed much like you do with photos. It also got a new way to adjust brightness and contrast in the most recent update with a new Lux slider. But what's really special about the Instagram phenomenon is how users have used the app to create a story about their everyday lives through stylized photos and videos.
Melissa D.
What is your favorite filter?
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
How long have you been on Instagram
Sofia C.
Stockton, CA
Is it really worth getting one?
Anni S.
El Dorado, AR
If you check your own Instagram profile - what would you say you take most pictures of? Food? Your pats? Selfies?
Erin S.
Buchanan, SK
Let’s increase our impact scores ladies! ✨ Comment your favourite beauty product letter by letter! I will like all the comments! 👍🏼 Also follow me on Instagram @influenstererin and I will follow you back! 💕