Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing, and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them either publicly or privately on the app, as well as through a variety of other social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr.see more...
Top Questions See all 10,423 Q&A
- "After I joined influenster I started working on being more influential on social media which meant getting on more networks than just Facebook." in 1242 reviews
- "It is a great way to stay connected and it doesn't have to be overbearing with too much information out there like some people have with facebook." in 1242 reviews
- "I love that I can use it to share photos with friends and family as well as show my artistic side when I am feeling creative." in 506 reviews
- "Instagram is great to share pictures but the only problem is the fact that many times there is random advertising on accounts and the nudity is pretty high but I just report it when I randomly come across it." in 460 reviews
- "It is so much fun to see what your friends are posting for every day pictures, and it is even more fun looking to see what other people are posting." in 320 reviews
I find that Instagram stories DO take a bit longer to load than Snapchat stories. I think that is one negative I can mention for this platform.
Instagram runs smoothly and never shuts down on me. Some apps on my ipod just close for no reason. There are a lot of fake accounts on it though. Like gain follower accounts and they constantly follow me. I block every single on that does but it can get annoying. Another thing I dislike about the app is that they have so many ads. Scrolling threw my feed I hate seeing so many ads.
Otherwise the app is my favorite by far. I love the filters and also going live on Instagram is fun. I recommend this app to anyone who likes to post pictures. That is what the app is all about. Also I like how you can use hashtags so then people can find pictures that have to do with the subject they type in.
Instagram is my go to app on a daily. No I’m not obsessed but I honestly love seeing what people have posted. It’s basically Like FB but without all the drama. I follow my friends and artists as well as products I’m interested in. If I don’t like the posts I simply unfollow. I can take pics and videos and post them as well as collages. The app is simple and easy to use but has a lot of awesome things to keep you busy. I even got my mom on it, she is not one to post but she loves being able to keep up with family and friends. Definitely worth the download.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos