When it comes to items that you know are available at your local store, how do you request it to your shopper while they are shopping?
Has anyone ever worked for Instacart Delivery ?
How accurate are the orders when you receive? I have heard people having issues with that
Start your review of Instacart Delivery!
My experience was alright could have been better but maybe another try or two would be perfect to be a full on participate
Organic, Gluten Free, No Special Diet
Winder, GA
It was great and the website was so simple to use . Didn't have any hassle or any worries about it being a scam or anything
Sugar Free, Low Carb
San Jose , CA
Used them once , delivered to work for convenience . They have a great service just wished they had a broader home delivery
Austin, TX
Seamless, easy to use, the convenience is totally worth the cost. Their team members are friendly and have never failed me.
Ridley Park, PA
I just had some quick liquor and beer delivered when I didn't have access to my car a few years ago and I really liked it!
Charlevoix
Great delivery. I wish the prices were always the same in the store and the delivery people arrived within scheduled times.
Organic, No Special Diet
Kansas City
Shoppers do a good job. Not a fan of the price increase. I’ve had a few mishaps with delivery that I think I will cancel.
Organic
Brewerton, NY
Love this! Saves so much time & is so helpful! Highly recommend trying it! So easy to use, and the delivery is so fast!!
Savannah, GA
Convenient post surgery! Got all my cravings delivered quick and easy! Love the app and how you can shop multiple stores!
Sugar Free, Paleo, Low Carb
Long Beach, CA
I love Instacart. It is perfect for days that I'm in a pinch and need groceries. Easy to use and great customer service!
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...