BY INSTA PEDI

Tvisha B.
Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File with Diamond Crystals this product works well on people who have lots of dead skin on the back of the foot! It really does work to remove the calass and it doesn't hurt at all or feel uncomfortable! It is very easy and quick to use! I bought mine at bed bath and beyond but you can get it at any drug store or bed bath and beyond or online, it is also pretty cheap! Like I said before if you don't have that much build up it won't remove as much or nothing at all! I do recommend this product and it's claims are true!
Emily H.
Parker
I bought this cause my feet get so dry this time of year. I use it about three times a week. My feet have never been so soft before. But it’s gross to see all the stuff that it gets off. This is something I will continue to use.
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address