Insta Natural Moroccan Rose Water Toner for Face uploaded by Whitney G.Insta Natural Moroccan Rose Water Toner for Face uploaded by Whitney G.

BY INSTANATURAL

InstaNatural's Moroccan Rose Water is 100% pure and natural water made from Rosa Damascena flower petals. Containing no artificial fragrances or any added chemicals or preservatives, Rose Water is a multifunctional treatment with soothing, hydrating...

Buy on Jet.com
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
I use it on everything! Hair, as a toner, after showering, on bedding, freshly washed clothes... Insta Natural Rose Water Toner is really refreshing and hydrating. The smell of roses just make me feel good!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Utica, NY
I love this product it's great for my skin I even spray it on my beauty blender to blend in my foundation I feel like it makes a huge difference I don't care too much for the scent but it's not awful
Monica G.
Monica G.
This is my favorite beauty product on the market. The smell is just heavenly and it feels great on my skin. I've only used it as a facial toner because I don't want to waste too much (due to price) in a bath. You could use rose essential oil for the bath instead of this rose water. It's high quality and made by InstaNatural, a cruelty-free company.
charlie e.
charlie e.
I absolutely love this , firstly it has such a calming scent which isn't too powerful or subtle , I usually use around 2/3 sprays on my face and it leaves my skin looking glowy and even , it makes me love my skin and I've started to wear less and less makeup because it makes me feel so confident , who knew what a toner could do! thank you !
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Baton rouge, LA
Where can i find this product and whats the cost?
Yvonne V.
Yvonne V.
Albuquerque, NM
Whag is it actually supposed to do? Like is it a moisturizer or is it an oil
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Garland , NC
Where can I find this product?
Karina L.