BY INSPIRED CUISINE

Crystal B.
These mousse mixes are great. They are tasty, take no time to make and are easy to prepare. It's an inexpensive way to make a decadent dessert.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
I def thinks this takes all the guess work out of making mousse. Even for the least experienced chefs they can make an elegant delicious dessert with this!
Mary D.
Buying mixes like these are so easy to make because you don't have to spend time gathering your ingredients. Buying mixes like these help you save so much time.
Christina F.
Lawrence, KS
So easy to make and you don't need to spend a lot of time making it. Very good and saves time.....
Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI
Chocolate mousse
Is so good to me that I want to buy mall and take it to a family. Gettother.
Daisy L.
This mousse mix is soooo delicious! Ive tried it like 3 times it was awesome.
Christina K.
Radcliff, KY
Love it!! My Omi (she is German) used to make this for my brother and I with German chocolate shavings... If you have never tried you are missing out! I am going to make some now, my mouth is watering!!
Christina W.
I love mousse. I have made this mousse in the past, and it was delicious!! Great texture and flavor. I would recommend this product to my fellow mousse lovers!
Heather s.
BEST!! I love mousse everything it's my favorite honestly...this mix is so mouth water I recommend to everyone it's wonderful­čśÄ