BY INSOLUTION

Create a mist veil of moisture and fragrance. Apply as generously as you wish to skin and hair. Mist to cool down the skin as well. Rosemary and chamomile formula prevents drying. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anthony L.
Cary, IL
I use this product EVERY SINGLE DAY. These masks are my absolute favorite, they're my #1! With ingredients like Niacinamide for brightening, as well as Vitamin C for that healthy glow, I receive consistent results with every use. After a breakout this mask in particular significantly speeds up the healing process and reduces any scarring or post inflammatory hyper pigmentation. A must have! INSOLUTION Leaders Vita Brightening Mask
Rebecca J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Skincare is always YMMV, so ... YMMV.  But I did not have good experiences with this sheet mask.  I did not notice any brightening effect, and ultimately this mask gave me tiny pimples that turned into closed comedones.  I ended up with pimple scars for a couple months. Very unfortunate.  Keep in mind, I have sensitive dry skin due to eczema.  So remember, your mileage may vary.
Rowena A.
The best Korean Mask I've tried...whenever I feel that my skin is dull I usually use it every other day for a brighter complexion..It's gentle on the skin and i never breakout from using it..The price is affordable and can easily get it from the mall.