BY INSOLUTION

This are hair braiders. With this you can make many new hair styles. This are the types of hair clips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is one of my favorite sheet masks!  It is very hydrating and the perfect soothing refresher.  It always helps to make my skim plumper.  I have very sensitive skin and have had no issues with this product.  I definitely recommend this sheet mask but recommend buying it when it's on sale because it can be expensive ($5+ per mask)! " in 3 reviews
Shanna C.
Cypress, TX
leaders insolution aquaringer treatment claims to intensively hydrate, moisturize, revive tired/stressed skin. Mask is a thin, cotton mask soaked in 25ml of gel-like essence with a very light, fresh scent. The smell reminds me of a fresh linen scent. Mask fit was okay except for being a bit large in the cheeks. Recommended application time is 10-20 min. I applied for 35 min before the mask began drying around the cheek area. The essence was still pretty thick and took a while to dry. Essence leaves slightly tacky residue that cleared up after finishing my pm routine. My face feels extremely moisturized!
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I really love Korean skin care for a lot of reasons, but usually it's because their moisturizers are really Advanced and do a phenomenal job. This mask is no exception
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Alex S.
CA
If you have dry skin, I cannot recommend this enough. My friend gave me a few as a gift, and after trying them, I immediately ran out to buy more. These are so insanely hydrating, and don't cause any skin irritation at all. A while back, I had some random flaky, dry patches on my face, and after just one use, they were just about 100% healed! The serum is just so rich and nourishing that I barely even had to apply my regular moisturizer afterwards. Additionally, the mask itself is very nice and comfortable, and not scratchy at all. I just can't get enough of these, and really think that anybody could benefit from them!
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
Received this in my monthly glam bag from ipsy. It's a treatment mask in gel form and is a full mask. It's states it's for hydrating and refreshing for smoother softer skin. It was very very saturated and cold when I put on my face. I left it on the longest suggested time which was 20 minutes. Within the 20 minutes the facemask was not dry on my face it was still moist. Once I remove the mask, there was plenty of extra left on my face which I rubbed in. I really couldn't tell a difference but my face was very very moist.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a really nice mask for my combination sensitive skin. It goes on really cooling and refreshing and leaves your skin feeling hydrated not oily or greasy. The fit is nice as well and there is a good amount of essence in it, the only thing I would change is the price since it's a bit expensive.
Kayla B.
Newport news, VA
One of my favorites from the Leaders brand. It's very moisturizing and also relaxing. It doesn't cause breakouts for my skin or irritates it. I definitely recommend this product if you're looking to get a good hydrating skin session.
johannah S.
Love love love! 💖👻💆This perfect if you have dry and rough skin.My morning trying this out it lefted my skin perfectly hydrated and soft! Another thing to love it has wrinkle improving ingredient, Adenosine, prevents and minimizes fine lines and while increasing elasticity. #BeALeader #leaderscosmetics
Janine C.
Leaders makes some of the best masks on the market, with really great fabric and fits. the essences are typically really nice and nourish the skin. i find they definitely do what they say they're going to do. leaders is a bit more expensive than other brands but definitely worth the purchase.
Sookie L.
Love this mask by Leaders! Great thin sheet that is soaked in essence and hugs the face to deliver all its goodness. Wonderfully hydrating, which leaves the skin nicely plumped. Glad I have more of these in my stash!