INSOLUTION Leaders Aquaringer Mask

by INSOLUTION

This are hair braiders. With this you can make many new hair styles. This are the types of hair clips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of INSOLUTION Leaders Aquaringer Mask!
Product Highlights
...refresher.  It always helps to make my skim plumper.  I have very sensitive skin and have had no issues with this product.  I definitely recommend this sheet mask but recommend buying it when it's on sale because it can be expensive ($5+ per mask)! in reviews
Nia N.
INSOLUTION Leaders Aquaringer Mask uploaded by Nia N.
I love the Leaders ampoules! I use Aquaringer the most, because keeping my skin hydrated has become a major focus lately. I didn’t see this specific format (pictured) on Influenster, but you can buy it directly from the brand’s website. The mask is thin but absolutely PACKED with essence, and there’s even more in the little tube, which I usually slather all over as a last step. These are great. I’ve repurchased tons of times and will continue to do so as long as they’re on the market.
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
INSOLUTION Leaders Aquaringer Mask uploaded by Tong O.
This mask contains a lot of juice and it does absorb into the skin to provide moist and hydration.INSOLUTION Leaders Aquaringer Mask
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
This is one of my favorite sheet masks!  It is very hydrating and the perfect soothing refresher.  It always helps to make my skim plumper.  I have very sensitive skin and have had no issues with this product.  I definitely recommend this sheet mask but recommend buying it when it's on sale because it can be expensive ($5+ per mask)!
Winly L.
This is one of my favorite sheet mask. I always bought few piece with me when traveling. It keep my skin moisturizer & hydrated no matter where & how my skin is.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
2,062 reviews
INSOLUTION Leaders Aquaringer Mask uploaded by Jessica R.
This is a really nice mask for my combination sensitive skin. It goes on really cooling and refreshing and leaves your skin feeling hydrated not oily or greasy. The fit is nice as well and there is a good amount of essence in it, the only thing I would change is the price since it's a bit expensive.
Johannah S.
INSOLUTION Leaders Aquaringer Mask uploaded by Johannah S.
Love love love! 💖👻💆This perfect if you have dry and rough skin.My morning trying this out it lefted my skin perfectly hydrated and soft! Another thing to love it has wrinkle improving ingredient, Adenosine, prevents and minimizes fine lines and while increasing elasticity. #BeALeader #leaderscosmetics
Janine C.
Leaders makes some of the best masks on the market, with really great fabric and fits. the essences are typically really nice and nourish the skin. i find they definitely do what they say they're going to do. leaders is a bit more expensive than other brands but definitely worth the purchase.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I really love Korean skin care for a lot of reasons, but usually it's because their moisturizers are really Advanced and do a phenomenal job. This mask is no exception
Alex S.
CA
If you have dry skin, I cannot recommend this enough. My friend gave me a few as a gift, and after trying them, I immediately ran out to buy more. These are so insanely hydrating, and don't cause any skin irritation at all. A while back, I had some random flaky, dry patches on my face, and after just one use, they were just about 100% healed! The serum is just so rich and nourishing that I barely even had to apply my regular moisturizer afterwards. Additionally, the mask itself is very nice and comfortable, and not scratchy at all. I just can't get enough of these, and really think that anybody could benefit from them!
Shanna C.
Cypress, TX
leaders insolution aquaringer treatment claims to intensively hydrate, moisturize, revive tired/stressed skin. Mask is a thin, cotton mask soaked in 25ml of gel-like essence with a very light, fresh scent. The smell reminds me of a fresh linen scent. Mask fit was okay except for being a bit large in the cheeks. Recommended application time is 10-20 min. I applied for 35 min before the mask began drying around the cheek area. The essence was still pretty thick and took a while to dry. Essence leaves slightly tacky residue that cleared up after finishing my pm routine. My face feels extremely moisturized!

Looking for your answer?