Insolence Ladies By Guerlain- EDT Spray

by My Insolence

MY INSOLENCE by Guerlain for Women EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ almond blossom, vanilla, tonka bean, raspberry, patchouli, jasmineWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear. Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

Packaging for this product may vary from that shown in the image above; This item is not for sale in Catalina Island

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Insolence Ladies By Guerlain- EDT Spray!
a month agoKansas City, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
I wish so hard that they still made this perfume!!! Its definitely one of my all time favorites! It smells amazing, lasts a long time, not to mention the packaging is gorgeous! It is sadly discontinued, but very pricey if you can find it I ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ this perfume !
a year agoBoise, ID
My favorite perfume.  The notes are lovely and feminine that just evolve throughout the day as I wear it.  The only place I've ever been able to find it is Disney World and make sure I get a bottle every time I am there.