Personal CareHand & FootFoot CareInsolence
By Guerlain Eau De Parfum Spray 3 4 Oz

Insolence By Guerlain Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 Oz

by Insolence

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3, 4 OZ, Design House: Guerlain, Year Introduced: 2006, Fragrance Notes: Notes Include Violet, Raspberry, Red Fruit Pulp, Rose, Orange Blossom, Iris, Tonka Bean, Musk And Sandalwood

Is it expensive?
Start your review of Insolence By Guerlain Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 Oz!
Teandra  R.
Bronx, NY
Insolence By Guerlain Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 Oz uploaded by Teandra  R.
This is one of my favorite fragrances. It is extremely hard to find for some reason. Some places ay it is discontinued and other places say that it is the other variations that are discontinued. I'm not sure but I have been able to find it in a few stores and that makes my heart happy. The fragrance is a mix of notes of violet which are accompanied by jubilant mixed berries like raspberry. A hint of orange blossom and rose impart a striking intensity, while sensual iris and tonka bean resins finish the scent.
Carole L.
Brooklyn, NY
I've read an review on this fragrance and I decided that I should give it a try. Believe me, no regrets! This is a striking, sensual and feminine fragrance for strong woman, with oriental notes. Use it and get ready for the complements you"ll get.
Jessica M.
Staten Island, NY
One of my all time favorite frangrance! Super feminine, light, and fresh! I always receive compliments when wearing this.
Kelsey J.
I first fell in love with this scent when I was in Epcot in Walt Disney World. It has a very strong but feminine scent. I got so many compliments on this scent, it was crazy. It's definitely worth a try if you like to try out different scents.
Holly A.
Poole, Dorset
This has been my all time favourite perfume for 10 years plus! It's so feminine but different, the smell lasts such a long time, you need the smallest amount. I also get endless compliments on the smell from both males and females! Love it, think my family are fed up of buying this for me every birthday and Christmas
Ask a question to the Influenster community...