BY GUERLAIN

Insolence by Guerlain EDP Spray 1.7 oz Women Insolence Perfume by Guerlain, Notes of violet are accompanied by jubilant red berries like raspberry. A hint of orange blossom and rose impart a striking intensity, while sensual iris and tonka bean resins finish the scent All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or im see more...

Dana H.
This is such a distinct perfume that is very different from any other. Initially I didn’t like it but then when I sprayed it on my skin, I really loved the smell. The packaging and bottle is so luxurious and I like how intense the smell is. It’s very hard to explain, it’s very clean, quite sweet but I could see why some would describe it as musky too. I absolute love it and prefer the perfume over the eau de toilette. It lasts far longer! However it also has a price to match this. In eyes it’s totally worth it!
Kreyza U.
Tirana
One of my favorites, I liked the impact and the personality of the fragrance, long lasting with a nice package. I would repurchase it