BY BEST BUY

Take your music anywhere with this Insignia portable Bluetooth stereo speaker. Charge your devices as you go around thanks to the power pack, and enjoy up to 30 hours of continuous sound delivered straight from the speaker. Easy Bluetooth connectivity ensures that the Insignia portable Bluetooth stereo speaker links seamlessly to your smartphone or tablet. see more...

Kat J.
Currently on sale at Best Buy for $9.99, which is a great price for a Bluetooth speaker....

The sound is good, but the size and weight are not ideal for the purpose I️ had this speaker in mind for,.... I need something more “on-the-go” and super portable. This is too bulky and heavy for me, but the price and quality still make this a great deal. Wouldn’t pay full price though.
Sarah I.
Cumming, GA
Great for what it does, I wish the sound was a little better, but for the price it does the job well! Use it to listen to netflix, podcasts, audiobooks, and/or music while cleaning house. Pretty affordable at $25 bucks, and it connects really well. I've even taken to using it over my bluetooth headphones.
Maria B.
Brooklyn, NY
My husband got this so we could take it to it PA and used it for the beach. It is really convenient and has good quality sound. However, I prefer my beats over this. But I do recommend specially if you travel a frequently.
Crystal M.
These are literally the best Bluetooth speaker everrr!!!! My music blasts and sounds so good. I love ❤️ charging my iPhone with this as well