BY BEST BUY

Complete, portable kit for all of your photo, video and audio recording needs. see more...

Ashley H.
This is a great for those who either can't afford a nice camera or don't want to lug around large equipment.  I think the fish eye lens is pretty goofy and useless for me.  I think I'd much rather get a telescope lens instead.  I couldn't really tell a huge difference with the microphone, so that was pretty disappointing.  Other than that, the macro and wide lenses are great.  The tripod, LED light, and bluetooth button are so so useful.   Insignia™ - Mobile Photography Kit
Eri V.
Sarasota, FL
I am a makeup artist and I need to post on social media regularly. This kit is amazing for me because I travel a lot. The tripod and the Bluetooth remote are so helpful so that it doesn't always look like you're taking a selfie. The macro lens is also incredible for close up pictures of your makeup.
Sam M.
Arnold
I am a very shaky person and this works great for taking videos. it is made a little cheap but it works
▪ P.
This will good if you dont have a dskr and wants to shot like a pro. i mean it will give a smooth video for youtube or your other social media sites. I previously have used simpex kits for my dslr , looking forward to use this product. i may recommend it because i also watns to use it.