Insignia™ - 55Insignia™ - 55Insignia™ - 55

Insignia™ - 55
Amy B.
Amy B.
Tolono, IL
I previously had a Smart TV that I ended up returning after one week. When I would watch movies on the available apps, the TV would buffer non stop and nothing I did would improve this. I was hesitant to buy another one, but I eventually settled on this TV and I love it!! I have had it for several months and have not had one single problem. I am using the same internet and router, so I know my previous issues were not due to the internet connection. I plan on purchasing a smaller version for my bedroom within the next couple of months!
Phoebe J.
Phoebe J.
The best investment for your nontraditional TV watcher! I love the Roku concept and TV to match. Clear, VIBRANT, picture and endless channels to choose from without having an extra box to conceal. Love it! Only con is the volume control being a lil slow to respond. My version is the 42" but the 55" next!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Stone Ridge, NY
This is a great TV for someone who doesn't have a cable box - I'm able to watch all the shows I want just through my wi-fi connection, the size is great, and I'm able to stream music and play video games! It's definitely one of my favorite purchases, and I'd definitely recommend it.
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Monument, CO
I will never buy another type of tv. This was an impulse purchase at a big sale at Best Buy and it is the greatest TV I have ever owned. We don't have cable so all the streaming we get gives me everything I thought I was missing. I recommend this to everyone
Chaelyn T.
Chaelyn T.
Seattle, WA
Easy to set up. Love all the apps. Easy to link all your accounts. Didn't expect the volume to be as loud as it is, don't need a sound bar anytime soon. Picture quality good for an LED. 4/5 for it lagging when turning on and off and when switching features.
Moreno Valley, CA
I been having my tv for almost 5-6 years! Never had a problem with it. Always taken good care of it. I purchase mine at Best Buy and it was one of my best investments!
Shoua T.
Shoua T.
Great t.v. I have one in 40" in my bedroom. Easy to use, very affordable. Planning to buy another one of this brand for my basement living area.
Roxanne K.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn
Hey I like this'll make me very much like very good he was the best way to the point of view is the best of all the you are a lot more to come
Helaina G.
Helaina G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I got this TV on sale at Best Buy for a good price, and I'm very happy with it. The picture is great, it has good sound with the stock speakers, and you can't beat Roku. There's free channels and many you've got to be subscribed to, but that's not an issue for me. You can watch YouTube videos with ease, and there's three USB ports to hook up gaming systems or a Blu Ray player. I would recommend getting the warranty, but I haven't had any issues in the past couple months. I have mine on a TV stand so I can't speak to wall mounting, but it does sit on the stand well. Just make sure the stand is large enough for the TV, and get an anti-tip strap if you've got children or animals.
Alaiah C.
Alaiah C.
Review for: Insignia™ - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - Smart - HDTV Roku TV - Black
This is my first tv and I absolutely love it! My mom didn't want to buy an extra box to connect it with dish so I made sure I had Roku. I can connect to the channel we have just by signing in to the account. It's almost like watching free to me😂
Moreno Valley, CA
What's your opinion of this brand since is not as big as Sony, Or Vizio etc. ?