Insignia™ - 39

Insignia™ - 39" Class - (38.5" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - Smart - Hdtv - Roku Tv - Black

BY BEST BUY

This 39-inch Insignia smart LED Roku TV with wide-angle viewing offers fast and reliable connectivity for streaming your favorite movies, music and radio. LED lighting ensures a crystal-clear picture, and the personalized home screen offers intuitive navigation to save time. Easily block questionable content with the V-chip built into this Insignia smart LED Roku TV. see more...

Marian J.
herald
The store is a bit unorganized. My family and I went to the tv section and found the one we wanted but there was no spot for it to get, grab and go. We walked around the store to get someone to help us and after a few mins finally found someone. The staff came with us and said the product we are trying to buy was in the back room. Overall good product, ok customer service.
Nicole J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Insignia is one of the best store brands out there. As a former employee of Best Buy I know this product is just as good as the top name brands. I like that the roku is built in to the tv. Great picture and sound.
Michelle T.
Raleigh, NC
Roku feature is great allows me to stream without adding devices to TV. I love insignia but the sound system sucks. I would recommend adding a sound bar for quality sound. Tv's are cheap but last a long time
Allyson R.
Silsbee, TX
This tv was a great purchase. We had originally gotten another smart tv but realized it only had a few "channels". We were coming from a tv that we used with a roku box, so we found this (much cheaper!) option and went with it. It's been great so far, no complaints!
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
The picture quality is very good and I do like the fact that î comes preloaded with a Rikki but I don't like that I have to "select" to watch regular TV.
Sàde B.
I love this TV it has many apps that you can watch for free the picture and sound is great it's a nice TV and I don't need cable having this TV
Sade B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have this TV and I love it. There are so many streaming channels to watch I don't even need cable I just use this
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
I am madly in love with our Roku Tvs . If you love Netflix or Hulu or any app such as that this is perfect for you! The only problem I had with ours was the set up and had to call the consumer hotline a couple times but other then that we love it and even have one in our kitchen!