Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - Led - 720p - Hdtv - Black

BY INSIGNIA #7 in Televisions

Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - LED - 720p - HDTV - Black see more...

Insignia - 39
Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - Led - 720p - Hdtv - Black
Lulu R.
Winston Salem, NC
Great tv! The picture was a little funny when we first set it up but we just needed to make a few adjustments to the settings. Great picture and sound!
Taylor S.
Great TV and wonderful picture quality for the price. We were trying to find a TV that was good enough without being too expensive. This one was it.
silvia m.
Calexico, CA
If tis is anything like my 1080p one, then it is definitely worth it. great quality, sturdy, durable and at a great price; it's a really good deal!!
Jeff R.
Milwaukee, WI
Bought this to hook up to an Xbox. Works great, and fantastic picture. It would be nice if it had a few more ports, but for the price, it's worth it.
Hannah B.
Alexandria, LA
Great for the price! We got it on sale on a whim and are so glad we didon't spend hundreds more on an expensive brand. Picture and sound are amazing
Ayanna J.
Wichita, KS
I love everything about my new TV so far. I'm not super picky anyways, but I don't have any complaints. It's was easy to set up and is easy to use.
Daniele L.
Macon, GA
Great TV for a good price. Picture quality is great. It fits perfect in my livingroom. I had this TV for over year & it's still in great condition
Arianne P.
Great television, clear screen, nice colors! I only wish some of the buttons were on the front instead of the side. They are a little hard to find.
molly a.
Spiro, OK
I bought this rv. I love it. just the right size. Good high quality sound and picture, and has controls on the side in case u lose your remote.
Marina J.
This TV is in our family room and when I say it is fantastic that;s an understatement. I mean the colors are vivid and the sound is soo clear.