Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - Led - 720p - Hdtv - Black

BY INSIGNIA #7 in Televisions

Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - LED - 720p - HDTV - Black see more...

Insignia - 39
Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - Led - 720p - Hdtv - Black
Rene D.
Flower Mound, TX
Great buy!

Absolutely love this for our video games. Hangs on the wall and has a gorgeous picture. No heat comes off of it. No burn in like others do with video games.
Teresa J.
San Antonio, TX
I have this TV in my room I use it every single day and I would recommend it because I love the picture in it it has a very good price compared to other TV prices so if your looking for somwthing not that expensive go ahead and get your self a TV
Karen T.
Not a very good tv, if you don't have that much money then it might be ok, but if you have little bit more money to spend I would skip this brand. It's a cheap model.
Karissa P.
Austin, TX
This TV was all I needed. Just a screen to hook up my xbox to. I did not want any of the frills that came with smart tvs. I got my Insignia set up in less than 5 minutes. For the price the sound and picture is awesome.
Yasna Z.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The picture on this TV is amazing! I had previously purchased a Samsung TV and it broke in a month, we exchanged it for an LG Televsion and that broke very shortly too. We finally went with Insignia and so far it is the one that's lasted us several months so far so we def do not regret buying this tv.
Amber G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Great TV. Our kids broke our last one and we went shopping around for a great deal. We found one with this one. I was a little leery about the brand but it has been amazing and is holding up against my kids.
Molly M.
Purchased as a graduation present to myself. It has worked well for almost 3 years, crystal clear picture, reliable. I don't have a single complaint. It is an excellent TV and affordable-the best combination!
tiffany l.
I don't have a 39 inch, it's a 42. I love the quality and the sound is real loud. The only thing is after a few months I have this line or square where the picture takes a little longer to change. That's it.
Carol W.
Springfield, IL
Just bought a second Insignia TV after being so happy with my first. The picture quality is great. I'm one of those people who always have the TV on for the background sound, so it gets a lot of use.
Leydy V.
North Hollywood, CA
Bought this for my mom as a Christmas gift and she absolutely loves it ! I couldn't be any happier with my purchase. The volume is great and the graphics are pretty good too. Totally recommend it.