Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - Led - 720p - Hdtv - Black

BY INSIGNIA #6 in Televisions

Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - LED - 720p - HDTV - Black see more...

Insignia - 39
Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - Led - 720p - Hdtv - Black
Sharon M.
Toronto, ON
This is a value television, so if you are not trying to be knocked out by perfect pixels and a great clean resolution you will love this TV. It definitely did the job I wanted which was a small TV in the workout room. No need for a fancy super high definition set there.
Kali P.
Kingston, ON
This is the TV I have in my bedroom! It never fails to work for me and always has good sound and a decent picture. Although, not as great of a picture as some tvs these days, the ability to plug my vcr into this TV still makes it winner in my books
Samantha B.
Alliston, Ontario
We love our television - the picture is great, the sound is good on its own (even without added speakers), and the functionality is simple to use. The cost was enticing for the size (we got the 50") and we use it daily with our kids.
Horatio T.
Coral Springs
Ignore the name and go with the quality. I really can't overstate that with this tv. I had a 700 dollar Samsung model that died in FOUR MONTHS. THAT CRAZY. I bought this model on sale and cannot be happier. The picture quality is amazing and the sounds is good too. I can't believe how good of a deal this television is.
Sue-Ellen K.
St. Catharines , Ontario
Very happy with this television. It was easy to set up and start to use. We really don't have any complaints with this tv. It set up quickly with our satellite box and has great picture quality.
Montana P.
Got this bad boy on a beautiful sale. It came to about $300 and I'm so happy with it. The picture is so beautiful that whenever I watch Game of Thrones, I want to cry for other reasons than the show tearing my life apart.
Taya p.
Great tv. I don't watch a ton of TV but it's great to have it. The picture is nice and clear and I love the home hookups on the side for my gaming consoles.
Loma C.
Mississauga
The quality of this TV wasn't the best.
Although its cheaper there are better options in the market. Spend a little more and invest in something else.
Rouba H.
This is a really good quality, pretty affordable television screen. I really like the quality of this screen and I like Insignia a lot
Brandy W.
Winnipeg, MB
It's an ok TV. It's our secondary TV so it will suffice. We watch our main TV more. It meets the expectations of a store brand TV