Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - Led - 720p - Hdtv - Black

BY INSIGNIA #7 in Televisions

Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - LED - 720p - HDTV - Black see more...

Insignia - 39
Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - Led - 720p - Hdtv - Black
Amanda S.
Commack, NY
The screen on this TV is a lot bigger than I expected. The picture quality is great especially when playing dvds
Dwana H.
Greenville, SC
Bought this television during a sell at Best Buy! Such great quality for the price! Clear picture and great sound
Heather G.
Had this TV for a few months and so far so good! It has 2 HDMI ports, and could use about 13 more in my opinion.
georgianne P.
Good TV so far. My husband bough this and I am happy that it looks good above my mantle and was easy to set up.
Jasmine S.
Las Vegas , Nevada
The clear crisp view of this TV is amazing!! I love watching my favorite TV shows and movies with family on it!
Marta Y.
Statesboro , GA
Great TV for your use! It has a great screen and is very user friendly. I keep this in my apartment at school.
Kait J.
I adore this TV. it was one of my very first adult purchases. it is in my living room and the screen is great.
Adrienne J.
Great TV to have in the kids room but not for the living room area, picture clarity is nice and sound is clear
Melissa C.
Great television! My family and I watch football and award shows on it all the time! The HD quality is superb!
stephanie r.
Kalamazoo, MI
Really greatt picture && volume. Only problem I have is the placement of the volume and power. Buttons!! Lol