Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - Led - 720p - Hdtv - Black

BY INSIGNIA #7 in Televisions

Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - LED - 720p - HDTV - Black see more...

Insignia - 39
Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - Led - 720p - Hdtv - Black
Jacqueline S.
I love this TV ! I literally have nothing to complain about. The image is clear, the sound is great. this TV is perfect!
Delores L.
Huntsville, TX
This product is absolutely amazing. This was the first television I have ever purchased and it works perfect for college.
Alexis J.
Insignia us a great TV brand! Amazing quality and picture. I have a 39" at home and it is awesome! Highly recommended.
Josie C.
Love my new TV. It's an upgrade from my 19" that I had and now I can enjoy my TV viewing and game playing even better.
Shaneece H.
Jefferson, MD
My husband got this on sale and it is a really good TV. It's screen quality is nice and the sound is good for its size
Dana R.
Victorville, CA
I bought my own TV so that when I move out on my own and I'm glad I did. Now I have one for my room and it's amazing!
Tashia O.
Orlando, FL
Works perfect, great color and sound! Had it for 5 months and not one problem. Used everyday by everyone in my house.
Blanca B.
Love this brand. not the best but worth it. I've had this type of brand for years and never had any problems with it
Michelle S.
Charlotte, NC
Simply great! I bought second hand from a friend but the quality of image is so great! The speakers are also perfect!
Jenn L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Awesome buy! Great value for a decent tv. No problems and mounts to wall easily. I would recommend to purchase again.