Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - Led - 720p - Hdtv - Black

BY INSIGNIA #7 in Televisions

Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - LED - 720p - HDTV - Black see more...

Insignia - 39
Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - Led - 720p - Hdtv - Black
Hillary G.
The resolution is great. I don't know much about the technicalities and electronics of the tv, but it displays the picture clearly.
Heather L.
Vero Beach, FL
This is an excellent tv. The picture is pretty. The only issue I had with the TV was the back of the remote would always come off.
Abigail I.
Excellent picture quality and availability of multiple HDMI cables. I love being able to hook up my laptop to it to watch movies.
Reagan S.
Alabaster, AL
This TV is great! It starts up as soon as you turn it on and easy to navigate. The screen is very late and the picture is clear.
Michelle D.
I purchased this TV for my daughters bedroom and I was surprised, the picture quality is good my daughters are happy and so am I.
Annalisa H.
Minneapolis, MN
Great TV, I purchased this as my first TV for my new apartment. Picture is great, style is perfect. Looks sleek in my new place.
Carrie C.
Love my tv, great price, great picture quality. What else can I say to fill up the amount of characters I need for this review.
Theresa I.
Westmont, IL
My husband and I love the new tv. Such great quality and great size. I love it. I would recommend it to anyone looking to buy.
Anitra S.
Great for watching movies with the family and your favorite TV series. I use it all the time. Thanks for making great products!
Courtney H.
Great TV for great price has all the hook ups i needed! I like the TV it has audio options as well as different picture modes.