Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - Led - 720p - Hdtv - Black

BY INSIGNIA #6 in Televisions

Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - LED - 720p - HDTV - Black see more...

Insignia - 39
Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - Led - 720p - Hdtv - Black
Annabelle W.
I am I LOVE with this tv. Even tho it's one of the cheaper brands the picture, sound, preinstalled apps are ALL GREAT. I highly recommend
Jennifer B.
Acworth, GA
It's only 1 month old, but so far, it works great for my son's room. He's had no problems with it. It has great sound and a gear picture.
mary S.
Pasadena, CA
Super great tv! you danefinatly get a lot more than what you pay for. my friends come over and think I'm a billionare because of this tv.
Darlene D.
Holyoke, MA
Purchased in December from Best Buy what a great TV awesome sound, great picture, cannot say enough. I have always purchased this brand.
Natalie D.
We use this TV in our 9-year-old's room and he can easily navigate it with the remote control. Easy set up and even mount for the walls.
Courtney K.
Lakewood, OH
Provides a clear picture snd was easy to set up!! I like the options for the different size screen and custom setting. Would recommend!
Kristen M.
Elkton, MD
Picture is beautiful and price was beautiful as well! Quality is defiantly good and could compare to competitors that are hundreds more
Remington L.
Fresno, CA
Great TV for watching High Def documentaries. The picture is unbelievable. You can see every detail of every show, movie and musical.
Andrea W.
Napa, CA
Love our tv, it's a smart tv, we watch Netflix and Hulu and it works with our wireless. the picture and sound quality is also great!
Heather L.
Vero Beach, FL
This is an excellent tv. The picture is pretty. The only issue I had with the TV was the back of the remote would always come off.