Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - Led - 720p - Hdtv - Black

BY INSIGNIA #7 in Televisions

Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - LED - 720p - HDTV - Black see more...

Insignia - 39
Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - Led - 720p - Hdtv - Black
molly a.
Spiro, OK
I bought this rv. I love it. just the right size. Good high quality sound and picture, and has controls on the side in case u lose your remote.
Marina J.
This TV is in our family room and when I say it is fantastic that;s an understatement. I mean the colors are vivid and the sound is soo clear.
Lindy N.
Carrollton, GA
Works great in my sons room. We got it at a great price. I'm very satisfied. It's perfect for TV and playing games. Color and sound are great.
Jackie K.
Clearwater, FL
Bought this TV on Black Friday because they ran out of the TV I wanted. It was a pretty good deal. I've liked this TV and it works pretty well.
sydney p.
Wantagh, NY
AMAZING! Great quality and sound. I recommend this TV to anyone. I got the one with the Roku and it is so worth the money and so easy to use.
Alexandra H.
USA
Bought this TV for my bedroom. Wasn't sure since I had not heard much about the brand but was very happy with it. Have had no issues with it
Ileana V.
I have had a prior Insignia TV and I've had no issues. I decide to rebuild it again.. love it. Picture quality is great and audio as well..
Coley P.
Fresno, CA
Just received one for a gift. Picture quality is very good as is the sound quality. Mainly used for gaming and have had no problems so far.
Reema B.
Very functional and great quality for the price. The color and quality are top notch. We have had it for almost a year now and we love it.
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
I bought this television as a gift for my brother who was long overdue for an upgrade. He says he really likes it and enjoys it very much.