Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - Led - 720p - Hdtv - Black

BY INSIGNIA #7 in Televisions

Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - LED - 720p - HDTV - Black see more...

Insignia - 39
Insignia - 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) - Led - 720p - Hdtv - Black
Krista R.
Jacksonville , IL
We have had this tv for 4-5 years now and it has done justice. We had to get the display one because Best Buy was sold out but even that it has lasted with no issues. All of our game consoles work fantastic on them. We do use a sound bar with surround sound bc the stereo sound could be better but sometimes it just depends on the channel/program we are watching. But it withheld our big move and a toddler with all the finger prints. We have just upgraded bc I wanted a 50” and 4K is of course the new thing. This will be going to our bedroom and our old tv in that room is over 10 years old but it still works so it’s going on the den.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I bought a 55 inch for my dad for Christmas. Apparently we bought a home theater display which is different from a normal tv? Every time the power goes out or it’s unplugged you need to reset it.
Sarah S.
This TV was one of my very first big purchases and I'm so happy I bought it. The quality of the image is great and so clear. I connected my Amazon Fire Stick to it with no problem and have been watching TV quickly and easily ever since. For a fairly low price, I was really impressed.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I woke up one morning, and went to turn on the TV. I used both the remote and the button on the TV and nothing would work! After about 20 minutes, it did finally turn on, but I knew that I needed a new TV. I had some reward cash that was expiring, and there was a deal going on for Insignias, so I went out and got one. We love it! We've had no issues so far, but there is one thing that we think could be improved. Our old TV had 3 HDMI ports, and this one only has 2. I know that sounds ridiculous, but one of the ports is already taken up by our cable box, and then we have an XBOX and a Blu-Ray player that we have to switch out from the other port whenever we want to use one.
Michael L.
Homestead, FL
Great budget television! The Insignia brand is one that started off bumpy and became a well known and accepted brand by the public. The 39" 720P is a great television that can be used as a main source of entertainment in your living room or just as an extra television to have in the bedroom. The picture looks nice and clear when watching movies or TV shows on Netflix and Hulu. I have not tested it on video games but I could see those looking just as good as well. The downside I would say is you're not getting full 1080 HD since this television is only capable of 720P but for the price you pay, you're getting a pretty nice deal, especially if its on sale!
Patrick  M.
Arlington, TX
I actually bought the 48" Roku Insignia TV. It was my first Insignia purchase, and so far I enjoy it. The picture quality is great in all conditions (mine is in my bedroom so its pretty light during the day and gets dark at night). There less calibration controls as compared to other brands, but the quality is there. Like all modern flat screens, the sound quality could be better but these days if you are looking for cinema quality sound you'll add a soundbar anyway. I've definitely heard worse sound quality, so again I think it's a quality product out of the box. Set up was a breeze. Overall I would recommend Insignia to anyone dipping their toes in the new TV pond.
Taylor B.
I recently bought an Insignia 40" smart TV with Roku. I love it. I hadn't really ever heard of Insignia before as a major TV brand but I am pleased with the size, the picture quality, and most certainly the price. I paid less for this TV than I have for smaller ones and it has greater picture quality than many bigger brand comparable televisions. I am also very pleased to have gotten a smart TV of this size for under $250. It's amazing. Best purchase I've made all year!
CARMEN M.
Santa Maria, CA
I love this TV. my old one was OLDSKOOL and we had to have an adapter to connect the laptop to watch movies and at times the other wires we needed were lost and it was a mess. With this TV all I do is connect the HDMI to my laptop and then to the TV and we can watch movies on a bigger screen and have the whole family enjoy it as well. I love the quality of the images they are so crisp and clean and the sound quality is Awesome. I actually did good with this purchase
Elizabeth C.
Marion, OH
I am sorta an electronics snob....I never buy strange branded things because they are always of crap quality and I'm never satisfied. Ive been very happy with this TV though, the price was great, the screen for the price is great, the onlyh complaint I have about it is the sound, Its very quiet even turned up all the way and the quality just sucks. BUT that can be remedied easily with a sound bar :) So no biggie
Erica F.
I purchased this TV solely because it was on sale at Best Buy. I have had no issues with this television. It has exceeded my expectations 100%. I was expecting it to have bad quality because of the price and actually was skeptical about buying it however I love the TV so much that I went and purchased a 32" for my daughters room as well.