Insignia - 32Insignia - 32
Insignia - 32

Insignia - 32" Class (31.5" Diag.) - Led - 720p - Hdtv - Black

BY INSIGNIA #6 in Televisions

Insignia - 32" Class (31.5" Diag.) - LED - 720p - HDTV - Black see more...

Insignia - 32
Insignia - 32" Class (31.5" Diag.) - Led - 720p - Hdtv - Black
MaKayla B.
Columbus, OH
Bought this TV on a whim during the Black Friday sales, but in a 40" size instead. It was a great price and has a wonderful picture for the deal we received. It has not given us any problems since we have purchased it. Great size for a small bedroom.
Sasha S.
I've never written a review for a tv before but I really have nothing bad to say. I love my tv. My tv provider (Comcast Xfinity) provides me with a variety of HD channels that pick up and show very well and vibrant on this tv!
Susan H.
Greenwood, IN
Got this TV at a great price. Seems to be a good quality TV, I am not at all disappointed with my purchase. I'm very happy with picture which you can see from every angle and perfect brightness for me. I find it quite frustrating now days to find affordable televisions with good pictures, I find this model to have an exceptionally good picture. I particularly do not like dark pictures or so bright that it seems faded. Seems to be a good quality product, having only owned this less than a year my opinion is limited to current satisfaction of this product. A huge factor in electronics of course is life span of electronics, I am hoping to get years of performance from this product (fingers crossed). If purchasing another television I wouldn't hesitate in purchasing another Insignia. What would contribute most to my next television purchase would be price and picture quality. I do want an affordable television, although not willing to sacrifice picture quality for price savings. Hope this was helpful.
Vunga F.
Victorville, CA
I bought this TV to replace a TV that my daughter cracked by a different manufacturer. I really didn't think too much about what to get. I bought this because it was the cheapest I could find. I should have waited. The other TV about the same price had a better picture quality. The picture on this TV reminds me of my old tube TV we changed out years ago. It's not crisp, it doesn't stand out. When I power it on I get pixels and it seems like the TV has to warm up for it to have a steady picture. When I replace my boys TV next I won't buy this brand again.
Erin Joy L.
Pelzer, SC
Insignia is a durable brand, and very dependable. I purchased a month ago, and only have a few complaints. I own a Roku Smart TV, and I don't like how the program buttons on the remote cannot be customized - 3 out of 4 of the buttons are retired or unused services, which is annoying. But, other than that and the fact that the speakers are on the back, the programs load quickly, it's easy to set up and navigate, and has stellar picture and color quality
Michelle S.
Decent TV for the price. However the speakers sound very muffled - like there's a noise in the background while the show is going on. Not sure if it's the Fire TV stick or the PS3 that's part of the problem, but it's definitely not ideal. Since we only watch it occasionally, it's not terrible but it could definitely be better. However, we got a great deal and it accomplishes its intended purpose.
Tina C.
For the price, I am really happy with this product.

This was a purchase for a bedroom and we knew it wouldn't use used as often as the main TV. We actually use it daily, and I am still happy with the display, quality and how long it lasts. You can't compare it to a Samsung of LG of course, but you also aren't paying Samsung prices. This is a pretty high quality product for a low category price.
Nicky F.
Hope, RI
Bought this TV for my Son for his birthday. Picked it up on sale and it's a great value for the price. Beautiful sound and picture quality. TV is amazingly light! Although we haven't mounted it I'm pretty sure it would be super easy. I do recommend being careful if it's in a high traffic area (i.e a child's room) because do to it being lighter it can get knocked over a little easier..
Alexis G.
Sacramento, CA
Lightweight and easy to use perfect for kids rooms clear picture for gaming or tv. Great sound quality from the little guy as well. Not too pricey and well worth the buy. 3 HDMI slots and media channel long cord in case you move it around the room..only downfall is thAt the legs are spaced apart its not a center base so if ypi want to put it on a night stand to may not fit.
Regan H.
I personally don't have this size TV but I have a smaller one. I have mine hanging up on my wall and I really do like it. It is super good quality. The only downfall of it is that I have to hold the on button down for a few seconds in order for it to turn on. This could for sure just be my TV but it is an overall the good tv.