BY NONE

• I been wondering if I should get the regular DVD or the D...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
Inside Out is a great movie to watch with your kids. It's got lots of funny parts. Shows alot about emotions that everyone can relate. If u haven't seen it, you should. :) Inside Out (Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack + Digital Copy)
Bri B.
If you haven't seen this movie, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? I'm not a huge fan of children's movies and I will say, this movie is FANTASTIC! So heartwarming, and even brought a tear to my eye! It has a great message for kids and adults alike. We ran out and bought this as soon as it was released and have rewatched it many of times!
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
As a grown up, this movie is far too deep and sad and depressed me. However, my 4 and 5 year old loved it. they laughed and talk about it and beg to watch it again. so, as long as they are happy so am I. just not looking forward to my babies losing their joy for other feelings.
Jennifer W.
Bakersfield, CA
This is now, one of my favorite movies. Appropriate for all ages, great movie, entertaining. I hope everyone gets a chance to see this movie at least once.
Julianna C.
Cutler Bay, FL
My #blackfriday best purchase! Only $10 and it comes with a blue ray dvd, digital copy and regular dvd. My daughters are living it
Samantha P.
This is such a great movie. It provides a healthy way to begin talking about life issues and mental illness.
Vena M.
This movie is so cute. my fiancés sister loves it the characters are so adorable. recommended for everyone.
Juliana G.
Av general Luis de França Albuquerque número 3750, torre 2 APT 401 Maceió-Alagoas
Filme com uma pegada muito inteligente, mostrando como é que funciona os comandos das nossas emoções!
Adriana M.
I been wondering if I should get the regular DVD or the DVD and blue ray purchase?