Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #4 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

Milysen R.
Doral, FL
Ideal para espantar los mosquitos, de fácil uso solo tienes que prender la vela repelente y los mosquitos desaparesen
laura j.
Taylorsville
Excelente. Recomendado al 100%. No te arrepentirás. Desde que lo descubrí he sido mas feliz. Geniaaaaal
Jennifer J.
Independence, MO
I'm not convinced that this product works. Using at night on my patio, mosquitos still get to me.
Catrina M.
Altamonte Springs
i get bit my bugs A LOT. being outside for two minutes will probably result in 5 bites. But of course that's in the spring/summer. The buckets will only work if you're in a close vicinity. it's strong smelling so if you don't like the smell don't buy them, i don't mind it.
Cherice G.
Did not like the smell did not repel insects and the way it melted down left a lot of unuseable product being thrown away
Pauline M.
Washington, DC
So helpful it kept them pesky Mosquitos away then whole time we was outside I don't really remember how long we was out there but this really did an amazing job
Samantha F.
New Orleans, LA
Love these. They work great and don't smell bad like other repellents. Easy to use and can put them anywhere
Nicole D.
Midwest City, OK
We always have these out for gathers outside. With kids everywhere it's perfect to keep the peskys away. We always keep one on our patio table in the back!
Megan L.
These work great when outdoors. They don't have the yucky repellent smell that most products do.
Sara O.
Scottsdale, AZ
These things work so well! I could do without the scent but it's not terrible. Great for the humid summer nights. Not pricey at all and super easy to use and convenient. I'd definitely recommend and repurchase!