Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #4 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

Angeline H.
Not my go to product. Bought often and used with fewer than once satisfied events outside.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
I do not find these helpful. You have to be sitting on top of the candle for it to work. I will light, put on our outdoor coffee table, and sit back to enjoy the evening and I still find myself swatting bugs away. There are other Off Products, like their regular bug spray, that works well, but I am not a fan of their candles.
Cherice G.
Did not like the smell did not repel insects and the way it melted down left a lot of unuseable product being thrown away
Mary M.
We used these buckets for a back yard bar b que and they did not help one bit. It was like we had invited the mosquitoes over. You could smell the citronella it just did not do much good with the mosquitoes. Would not buy again and would not tell people to buy it.
Alejandro P.
Hialeah, FL
It's mosquito season in South Florida. Summer always brings the heat and mosquitoes to our backyard and I'm always trying to find something to keep myself and my family from being bitten. This product didn't do that. I feel like I got ripped off as the few times it was used we were still being bitten and annoyed by insects. It wasn't like I was using it wrong. It just wasn't working for us.
Olivia B.
Island Park, NY
I love the smell of citronella but it seems like so does every mosquito by my house it’s expensive so I wish it would work
Anabel D.
Dallas, TX
I don't think they're as effective as they claim to be. Still had mosquitos around us and just wasn't as effective as I would've liked. Not the best value from Off. Will not be purchasing again.
Julissa N.
Homestead, FL
Not a big fan! I live in South Florida so mosquitoes are a problem down here all year round. We had an outdoor event and honestly the candles didn't do much. I wouldn't buy them again. Don't waste your money.
Jill B.
Largo, FL
I live in South Florida and have a major mosquito problem in my yard. I was really hoping that these would help keep the mosquitoes away. Sadly. these did not work for me. We still all got bitten, possibly not as much, but I would not purchase these again.
Stephanie M.
Deltona, FL
This did not work as effectively as I wished it would have. By the end of the night I was covered in bites and being paranoid while searching symptoms of Zika virus in case I got it.