Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #9 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

• How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?1 Answers
Tiffany P.
Plainfield, IL
Don’t have any luck with these. I wish they worked better. They’re nice for light but I feel like you have to have a lot of them to make it work for mosquitoes.
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
I need to try new products for my home and maybe this is it. This looks sturdy, I’m going to buy.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is a really good product. It’s made with great integrity. I would definitely recommend getting it for sure!I
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Excelente. Recomendado al 100%. No te arrepentirás. Desde que lo descubrí he sido mas feliz. Geniaaaaal
Crystal M.
Hamilton, ON
These candels ate grey for when yiyr camping or just sitting in your front porch. It will keep all the bugs away from you. Would highly recommend this to everyone
Roxanna O.
Killeen, TX
These candles are wonderful, they helped me a lot in this disaster that left hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico. These candles are durable and apart from repelling mosquitoes also illuminates the house. I also like the style of its envace used for a nice decoration in your home !.

Spanish

Estas velas son una maravilla, me ayudaron mucho en este desastre que dejo el huracan maria en Puerto Rico. Estas velas son duraderas y aparte de repeler los mosquitos también te ilumina la casa. También me gusta el estilo de su envace sirve para una linda decoración en tu hogar!.
Melissa Z.
Love this product! Always keep some in the house. Definitely gets the job done. I recommend it to all my friends!
Rachele N.
Use these on the back porch the smell is great it helps keep bugs away. The smell is great and makes for a great experience outdoors
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados...  Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Jenny C.
Off es una Marca muy buena si de repelentes se trata la e usado en muchas oportunidades y es muy buena ... ....
Becca L.
How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?