Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #38 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

• How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?1 Answers
Sarah C.
Richlands, NC
Love these for the porch. They work, smell clean, and add great vibes to what ever your doing. Be careful not to leave them in the sun or heat, they will melt.
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
These work ok, if you're sitting close to them. I'm always a fan of not spraying nasty bug spray on my family, so I like these. I love the smell of citronella.
Nicole D.
Midwest City, OK
We always have these out for gathers outside. With kids everywhere it's perfect to keep the peskys away. We always keep one on our patio table in the back!
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
These candles actually work without smelling too much like citronella. The scent is fresh, and can freshen an entire patio while keeping it mosquito free!
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
Is effective, and I like because is cute / Es efectivo y me gusta porque es lindo y también sirve como decoración y para espantar a los mosquitos molestos!
Jessika B.
Modesto
I have a few of these around our backyard. Gives off a nice smell, instead of the standard smell. Keeps the bugs away pretty well, when sitting next to it.
Knycole S.
Fort Worth , TX
I wasn't getting bit outside, but decided to burn this for protection. Suddenly I was attacked by several mosquitoes all at once. I would not recommend.
Lindsay T.
Gulfport, MS
These citronella buckets do work!! We have them placed on our patio table in our backyard and find that there are less mosquitoes since purchasing these!
Brenda P.
Glenolden, PA
Off pest control for mosquitoes. Spray it on and the good part is that it is scent less and it don't leave residue that is hard to remove from the body
Alexis L.
I LOVE the smell of this bucket - not only does it work but it creates a pretty light and smells so great! Almost want to keep this lit year round.
Becca L.
How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?