Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #7 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

• How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?1 Answers
Pauline M.
Washington, DC
So helpful it kept them pesky Mosquitos away then whole time we was outside I don't really remember how long we was out there but this really did an amazing job
Tiffany P.
Plainfield, IL
Don’t have any luck with these. I wish they worked better. They’re nice for light but I feel like you have to have a lot of them to make it work for mosquitoes.
Sarah C.
Richlands, NC
Love these for the porch. They work, smell clean, and add great vibes to what ever your doing. Be careful not to leave them in the sun or heat, they will melt.
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
These work ok, if you're sitting close to them. I'm always a fan of not spraying nasty bug spray on my family, so I like these. I love the smell of citronella.
Jessika B.
Modesto
I have a few of these around our backyard. Gives off a nice smell, instead of the standard smell. Keeps the bugs away pretty well, when sitting next to it.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
These candles actually work without smelling too much like citronella. The scent is fresh, and can freshen an entire patio while keeping it mosquito free!
Nicole D.
Midwest City, OK
We always have these out for gathers outside. With kids everywhere it's perfect to keep the peskys away. We always keep one on our patio table in the back!
Maryant Q.
Is effective, and I like because is cute / Es efectivo y me gusta porque es lindo y también sirve como decoración y para espantar a los mosquitos molestos!
Knycole S.
Fort Worth , TX
I wasn't getting bit outside, but decided to burn this for protection. Suddenly I was attacked by several mosquitoes all at once. I would not recommend.
Lindsay T.
Gulfport, MS
These citronella buckets do work!! We have them placed on our patio table in our backyard and find that there are less mosquitoes since purchasing these!
Becca L.
How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?