Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #7 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

• How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?1 Answers
Tiffany C.
We have mosquitoes bad at our house. This candle sits on our patio table and we can relax without being eaten alive haha. The smell is not overpowering like most citronella candles.
Megan B.
I love the way these smell but I find them totally ineffective to warding off mosquitoes. I'm constantly being bitten even when these are around. Lovely smell but ineffective.
Aleisha M.
Chesapeake, VA
This product works better then most and it does actually manage to keep the bugs away even when we have fun activities outside I just wish that it was a little but stronger so that it would last a little longer
Katelyn T.
I put this outside when I'm reading my book on the patio...great way to keep the bugs off of you while your light is shining. It lasts forever and I'm still on my first pack after about 3 months of using it. Great stuff.
michelle b.
Bought these this Summer and used them around the lanai to keep mosquitoes away. they did a better job than Tiki torches, I think, but had to use several of them for good coverage. I would use them again.
Yvette T.
These citronella buckets are great for our patio. Living in Miami we get a lot of mosquitos, so we light these up every time we hang out in the patio. They work well and keep the mosquitos away!!
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I doubted these when I bought them, however I didn't see a mosquito all night! Did I mention I love near a swamp AND this had been the worst year by far with them. I will buy again
Khrisy C.
Union City, NJ
This actually works. However, once you step out if the coverage area you will be attacked! Best chance is to use this and the spray. It worked wonders when I vacationed in Jamaica.
Katt V.
We love to hangout in the backyard and patio when the weather is great so when the mosquitoes are out, we turn these on. I turn on both and it keeps the mosquitoes at bay.
Kyla D.
This is honestly an amazing product. Works like it's supposed to and does what it says it does. Would I recommend ? Of course.. it's worth every penny... if you can, i highly recommend getting your hands on this product...
Becca L.
How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?