Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #8 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

Bri B.
Albany, NY
These candles smell amazing! They somewhat repel mosquitoes- only bugs that are right by the candles. It may keep the bugs away from your food, but certainly not from your body. If I were to buy these again, I'd buy several and also buy a bug spray for my body.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
He keep these candles and many other off repellent product in our camper at all times. They work and are affordable. They also last a good amount of time and do not have a bad smell. I hate using sprays so this is always nice to have.
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
My husband and I recently bought a new home and the wildlife that previously occupied the area are still here with us! We got this product for our back porch and I will say it does help when lit but we need two for a small area.
Angelique A.
Idk how they do it but these keep the bugs away I love these and they actually smell descent. They don't burn out quick . These are very efficient. I picked mine up at lowes or Home Depot I would definitely repurchase
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I REALLY enjoy the scent of citronella & these candles are effective. Living in the deep south means mammoth mosquitos & this is wonderful product to help combat them....with a refreshing enjoyable scent.
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
I thought that bug spray or candles would have helped me with mosquitoes this summer, but they didn’t. I wasn’t very pleased especially with being pregnant because I got completely ate up by mosquitoes.
Cherie A.
Chillicothe
These are amazing and work wonderfully. I am very happy with this candle. I did not get bit, Nor did my fiancee. It also has a slight scent of the citronella but not overpowering. 5 stars definitely
Catrina M.
Altamonte Springs
i get bit my bugs A LOT. being outside for two minutes will probably result in 5 bites. But of course that's in the spring/summer. The buckets will only work if you're in a close vicinity. it's strong smelling so if you don't like the smell don't buy them, i don't mind it.
Casy H.
Citronella is amazing. I love how deep these are, they seem to last forever. Think I found them at the Home Depot. I don't have a problem with the price, because living in Florida you gotta use what works, and these puppies sure do! I will be getting these again.
Samantha A.
Jacksonville, FL
We love sitting on our patio and can't do that without the help of these citronella candles! However, after 4-5 times using the candles for long periods, the wicks were hard to find and light. But I still recommend these candles because when they are lit, they do work.