Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #17 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

Cindy D.
Back yard Bar B Ques just got better! #NoBites mean lots of memories and laughs
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Colleen P.
I love the smell of citronella on a warm summer evening on my back porch. The best part is the the mosquitoes don’t love it! I love that it creates a barrier around a large group of people while keeping unwanted pests away! My family has used these candles for years.
Inga C.
Brookhaven, GA
These candles lasts forever! They are great for cookouts and deter pesky mosquitos within the immediate vicinity, but don't venture too far. We did notice that it also kept flies away as we are outsid3, so that was a definite plus!
Savannah B.
These candles are amazing. On summer nights I burn these non stop. They are a great alternative to spraying tons of bug spray on your skin. These burn and do such a good job of keeping the mosquitos away!
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
Love these outdoor citronella candles to keep the bugs away when my family is trying to enjoy the outdoors. They come in sleek metal containers that look so great anywhere outdoors! Love these!
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
I love these candles. And it basically because I love the smell of them! I don’t know if they actually work or not because my family always uses a certain spray before we go outside
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
I do not find these helpful. You have to be sitting on top of the candle for it to work. I will light, put on our outdoor coffee table, and sit back to enjoy the evening and I still find myself swatting bugs away. There are other Off Products, like their regular bug spray, that works well, but I am not a fan of their candles.
Samantha P.
Crystal, MN
I don’t like the citronella candles as much as I like the tiki torches. I find that the candles work if they are very close to you, or there are multiple candles lit in a small area. The flame goes out easily, and they do not supply lids for the candles (I’ve accidentally left mine out in the rain).
Bri B.
Albany, NY
These candles smell amazing! They somewhat repel mosquitoes- only bugs that are right by the candles. It may keep the bugs away from your food, but certainly not from your body. If I were to buy these again, I'd buy several and also buy a bug spray for my body.