Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #7 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

• How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?1 Answers
Julissa N.
Homestead, FL
Not a big fan! I live in South Florida so mosquitoes are a problem down here all year round. We had an outdoor event and honestly the candles didn't do much. I wouldn't buy them again. Don't waste your money.
Crystal Starr K.
Calhoun, TN
I purchased two of this and I light them both at the same time. I have noticed a decrease in the mosquitoes but this does not eliminate them completely. They're are pricey but hopefully they will last awhile.
Christine W.
We live next to a lake and in the summer months the mosquitoes are unbearable and I love to sit outside. I light one of these and now more mosquitoes and I don't have to worry about spraying my clothes.
Mary M.
We used these buckets for a back yard bar b que and they did not help one bit. It was like we had invited the mosquitoes over. You could smell the citronella it just did not do much good with the mosquitoes. Would not buy again and would not tell people to buy it.
Sara O.
Scottsdale, AZ
These things work so well! I could do without the scent but it's not terrible. Great for the humid summer nights. Not pricey at all and super easy to use and convenient. I'd definitely recommend and repurchase!
Jen B.
De Pere, WI
We use these on our patio and camping. I do not think they are 100% perfect, but probably keep a majority of mosquitoes away but not all! The price is just right and coupons are available.
Jill B.
Largo, FL
I live in South Florida and have a major mosquito problem in my yard. I was really hoping that these would help keep the mosquitoes away. Sadly. these did not work for me. We still all got bitten, possibly not as much, but I would not purchase these again.
Brittany P.
Jacksonville, FL
These are good at keeping mosquitoes away but not the bigger flying bugs that are attracted to lights. Those bugs don't really bother me but I would still rather not have them around
Stephanie M.
Deltona, FL
This did not work as effectively as I wished it would have. By the end of the night I was covered in bites and being paranoid while searching symptoms of Zika virus in case I got it.
Jamie W.
Round Rock, TX
This works great for the most part for making such a smell that it almost convinces you that the mosquitos have lessened. Truth is, you'll still go inside covered in bites wishing you had just stayed in - but at least outside smells good while you're attacked
Becca L.
How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?