Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #7 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

• How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?1 Answers
Courtney M.
Quantico , VA
I don't feel like this works that much. If we are not right on top of the candle then we still get bit up pretty bad. Granted we live kinda close to woods. However no smell to it which is nice for guest and we still burn it when we can! Again one candle last a long time!
Emma S.
These are the best things especially with the zika virus. It does stink but it keeps most of the bugs away, just watch out for animals. If they get too close they can really hurt themselves. My cats loved the light but got too close for my likeing :(
Thierry T.
Deland, FL
In my yard mosquitoes are the worst so citronella is a must. And it works perfectly to keep them a away. For bigger backyards you need a few to keep around but it does the job. I find the name brands work better and I'll definitely buy again real soon.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
These are a STAPLE at my house during the summer! Here in GA, the mosquitos are always on the prowl from about late March to October, but they've been holding on because of this unseasonal warm weather! We always have a few Citronella buckets on hand.
Kathleen P.
Blacksburg, VA
I really like this product. I love putting them on my patio when I'm outside during the summer and don't want to cover myself in a gross sticky spray. Definitely recommend to other consumers and will most likely continue to use them myself.
Dawn M.
I used these at a cookout. They were not scented like I expected but I did not mind that. It did help keep insects away from the party. They burn for hours which was great. I would definitely recommend for night time sumn gatherings .
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
The wick in these got bogged down and we were never able to get it going again. I'm not sure it repelled bugs, and seemed like a waste of money because we couldn't keep it lit. It's like the wax doesn't evaporate like it should.
Amanda M.
We like the idea of these buckets but in the deep south it's hard to keep all mosquitoes away. While they seem to help in an immediate area, and as long as it's not windy, if you wander too far from the source you will not be protected. Price is a little hefty but these candles/buckets generally are.
Sarah M.
These citronella buckets are the best and I get them every year. When cooking on our patio, the mosquitoes and flies can be bothersome. I have found that this product works wonders and it doesn't have that awful strong bug repellent smell that most do.
Jessica S.
Am I the only weird one that loves the smell of citronella? These candle buckets are great. We usually light them up in our back yard at night when we are hanging out and they seem to work to keep the bugs away.
Becca L.
How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?