Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #17 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA
I really like that these smell pretty good and keep the majority of the bugs away from where we are sitting.
KimMy O.
Love to keep these around the yard during mosquito and fly season. It saves us a lot of aggravation lol
Jazmin G.
Fresno, CA
It does the job! Not my favorite but does the job and that's what matters! I wish it was less visible
Brooke P.
Columbia, TN
This is great to use at parties when your outside in the summer time, usually I get eaten alive
Aloha Z.
Windermere, FL
No me gustó mucho. No alejó los mosquitos y su olor no es agradable. No lo volvería a comprar.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
These do not work very well. Idk if I got a bad pair but they did nothing in the summer for me
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
We use these outside all the time! The kids love to play outside but are allergic to mosquitoes
John C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These work for the most part our daughter is allergic to mosquitoes so we use these often
Elizabeth S.
Works good! I use them all the time! I do wish it got rid of flies too! But works good
Samantha J.
Greensboro, NC
These really keep the bugs away. Great for camping and being outside in general.