Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #17 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

Linzie M.
I like the candles better than the spray because it keeps the bugs away, gives a nice ambiance, and I don't get all sticky and gross
Robin W.
Mogadore, OH
I love the way these smell. Perfect for your patio or picnic table! Light just before the sun goes down to keep mosquitoes at bay.
Asherica W.
Ponchatoula, LA
It has a strong smell but it keeps the bugs away. It is a great product. I always get it from Walmart. My whole family loves it.
Angely B.
Doral, FL
Este es mi repelente favorito, ya la marxa es de mi tota confianza por tener un efecto en seguida luego de el uso del producto
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA
They work great for just hanging out around our firepit, having a barbecue. We're taking them camping with us next week.
Kelly K.
Tacoma, WA
We have the bucket placed on our outdoor table. I never see bugs around. Light scent doesn't overwhelm you when eating.
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA
They work but only when you're right on top of them. The wax is fun to play with though, just like anyother candle.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
We are always buying these candles for our patio during mosquito season. It keeps away all bugs not just mosquitoes!
Reem A.
It does some of the work it also has a strong scent that smells good but very week in the wind the fire goes out.
missy h.
spencer, wv
I love these it really does work.i knoe a lot of people that uses this when they are out side in the evenimng