Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #7 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

• How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?1 Answers
Tara N.
Murfreesboro, TN
OFF! Citronella Buckets are something I buy every year. They do a great job keeping mosquitoes and other bugs out of the general vacancy. I usually light 2 at once and place them about 8-10 feet apart which makes the bug free zone bigger. Using these candles allow you to enjoy the outdoors with out the bugs. :)
Brittany Y.
I love these citronella buckets. I put them out on the patio when I'm sitting outside to read. I personally don't like the fell of bugspray on my skin, so these candles offer a nice alternative. They are relatively effective, but it works best if you have more than two candles in your general area.
Alejandro P.
Hialeah, FL
It's mosquito season in South Florida. Summer always brings the heat and mosquitoes to our backyard and I'm always trying to find something to keep myself and my family from being bitten. This product didn't do that. I feel like I got ripped off as the few times it was used we were still being bitten and annoyed by insects. It wasn't like I was using it wrong. It just wasn't working for us.
Teresa L.
Whenever I'm outside during the summer, I make sure I have enough bug spray and tons of citronella candles. I didn't find these to be any better than a no-name brand. I much rather save my money and buy a cheaper candle because I go through a lot of these in the summer.
Mary R.
These work pretty good for citronella candles, but in my experience citronella candles don't work that great to keep away mosquitoes and tiny gnats. In a pinch if this is all you have, definitely worth using. But other products work much better like Thermocell products.
Casy H.
Citronella is amazing. I love how deep these are, they seem to last forever. Think I found them at the Home Depot. I don't have a problem with the price, because living in Florida you gotta use what works, and these puppies sure do! I will be getting these again.
Erin S.
Saxonburg, PA
I highly recommend these to anyone have any outdoor festivity this summer. They keep all the bugs in the surrounding area away. Coming from someone who's prone to endless bug bites during the summer months, it's a nightmare to be chewed up everywhere, so these help prevent that. One downfall is the smell, but ita to be expected of a citronella based product.
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
In Tennessee, the days and nights are full of bugs. Especially mosquitoes. We like to spend time outside often. So we always have this while we are relaxing out on our porch. We do not have any issues with bugs flying around us and trying to bite us anymore.
Samantha A.
Jacksonville, FL
We love sitting on our patio and can't do that without the help of these citronella candles! However, after 4-5 times using the candles for long periods, the wicks were hard to find and light. But I still recommend these candles because when they are lit, they do work.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
This worked pretty wellb surprisingly. It kept the mosquitoes away at night. Not to mention it looks pretty in comparison to other options lol. I'm not a fan of the citronella scent but what can u do. I'd recommend and u can get it at home depot or Walmart
Becca L.
How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?