Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #5 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

• How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?1 Answers
Mary R.
These work pretty good for citronella candles, but in my experience citronella candles don't work that great to keep away mosquitoes and tiny gnats. In a pinch if this is all you have, definitely worth using. But other products work much better like Thermocell products.
Casy H.
Citronella is amazing. I love how deep these are, they seem to last forever. Think I found them at the Home Depot. I don't have a problem with the price, because living in Florida you gotta use what works, and these puppies sure do! I will be getting these again.
Samantha A.
Jacksonville, FL
We love sitting on our patio and can't do that without the help of these citronella candles! However, after 4-5 times using the candles for long periods, the wicks were hard to find and light. But I still recommend these candles because when they are lit, they do work.
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
In Tennessee, the days and nights are full of bugs. Especially mosquitoes. We like to spend time outside often. So we always have this while we are relaxing out on our porch. We do not have any issues with bugs flying around us and trying to bite us anymore.
Erin S.
Saxonburg, PA
I highly recommend these to anyone have any outdoor festivity this summer. They keep all the bugs in the surrounding area away. Coming from someone who's prone to endless bug bites during the summer months, it's a nightmare to be chewed up everywhere, so these help prevent that. One downfall is the smell, but ita to be expected of a citronella based product.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
This worked pretty wellb surprisingly. It kept the mosquitoes away at night. Not to mention it looks pretty in comparison to other options lol. I'm not a fan of the citronella scent but what can u do. I'd recommend and u can get it at home depot or Walmart
Courtney M.
Quantico , VA
I don't feel like this works that much. If we are not right on top of the candle then we still get bit up pretty bad. Granted we live kinda close to woods. However no smell to it which is nice for guest and we still burn it when we can! Again one candle last a long time!
Thierry T.
Deland, FL
In my yard mosquitoes are the worst so citronella is a must. And it works perfectly to keep them a away. For bigger backyards you need a few to keep around but it does the job. I find the name brands work better and I'll definitely buy again real soon.
Emma S.
These are the best things especially with the zika virus. It does stink but it keeps most of the bugs away, just watch out for animals. If they get too close they can really hurt themselves. My cats loved the light but got too close for my likeing :(
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
These are a STAPLE at my house during the summer! Here in GA, the mosquitos are always on the prowl from about late March to October, but they've been holding on because of this unseasonal warm weather! We always have a few Citronella buckets on hand.
Becca L.
How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?